• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I cracked 100,000!


Sorry for tooting my own horn here for a minute (it's not normally my style), but my Technorati rank FINALLY cracked 100,000! I am now ranked 96,322! Now, I know this isn't a HUGE deal to the bigger blogs, but this is awesome for me! LOL!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

18 comments:

kalea_kane said...

I just kind of found you, but HEY congrats!!!! I think that is downright AWESOME. :)

Spaceofgrace said...

Way to go! This is my first time to your blog and it looks great! I love the pink - How is life with 2 girls? I have 4 boys!! :-)

Unknown said...

Hey, don't knock yourself...that is cool and something to be proud of!

Heather said...

You go girl!!! I am so excited for you! I have been doing my blog for about 3 months and am at 165,000 and started @ 2million! Anyway, I feel your joy!!! Congrats!

 
Photobucket