• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Giveaway #2: WINNER!!

Thank you all so much for your your participation in the Renew Your Spirit Giveaway #2! We had 169 entries! Don't forget Jaden's store, My Flat in Paris Couture for all of your holiday shopping!

The winner of the Fleur-de-lis keychain is:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
109
Timestamp: 2008-08-28 11:33:47 UTC

AMY (mom2bears)!!!!!! Congrats!

Amy, please contact me within 72 hours to claim your prize (I don't see any contact info for you).

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

Claire said...

Are you evacuating??? We are! Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. I will be blogging as much as I can during the evac. www.singlemommeltdown.blogspot.com
so come on buy and let me know how you are doing!Good luck!
-Claire

Kristin said...

Laren did a fabulous job on your blog. I love what she did with mine also!

 
Photobucket