• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday 8/20

Lily at 7 months during our evacuation from Katrina. She was a welcome diversion for us all!



21 comments:

CharmaineZoe said...

She's a sweetheart and it's a lovely picture. Katrina must have been scary! It looked horrendous from over here.

Minxy Mimi said...

She is beautiful B! I remember being so worried for you guys. I am happy you all are well!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, she was so happy!
It's amazing how a laughing baby can make you forget your cares and worries!

Barb said...

such a cute picture...she looks like a really sweetie.... aren't kids a great diversion from the reality of life?

Killlashandra said...

I bet she was a wonderful and happy diversion. She certainly looks happy and gleeful in the picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Bridgette...

http://doubledanger.com/pictures/double-dangers-1st-contest-winner

Anonymous said...

She is a happy girl! We just went through another storm (Fay) last night.

Anonymous said...

It must have been nice to have someone so happy during such devistation

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. How sweet. Laughter like that is always contagious.

Heather said...

oh my goodness what a sweet sweet picture!!! Aubrie really looks like her!!

Anonymous said...

Lily is so precious in that pic. im glad she was a great spirit lifter in such a horrible time. im glad you guys are well and have pulled thru.

Anonymous said...

It seems like only yesterday we met you guys!! I cannot believe it has really been 3 years!!!!

Kris said...

So cute!

I tagged you Bridgette

http://kris-jay-caity-izzie.blogspot.com/2008/08/6-things-you-didnt-know-about-me-or.html

 
Photobucket