• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Monday, September 1, 2008

Renew Your Spirit Giveaway #7: CONTEST CLOSED

Thank you all so much for the great response to my Renew Your Spirit Giveaways! I am currently evacuated from Hurricane Gustav, but the giveaways will continue!! Now, more than ever, the fleur-de-lis is close to my heart.

Today's giveaway is from Beads by Evelyn. I absolutely love Evelyn's work! You can win these fleur-de-lis drop earrings embellished with beautiful green beads.

How to enter:

1. Visit Evelyn's shop here and leave me a comment telling me which product is your favorite.

Additional entries:

1. Follow me on twitter (BridgetteLA).

2. Drop me your Entrecard and leave a comment letting me know you did!

3. Blog about this giveaway and leave me your link in a comment!

Make sure you leave a blog address or email address so I can contact the winner! Each entry must be in a separate comment. Contest open to U.S. residents only. This giveaway will end on September 8th at 11:59pm.

Good Luck!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

122 comments:

Bridget said...

This is my first visit to your blog, what a great site!!

My favorite from her shop are the Tres Chic Earrings. What beautiful jewelery!

Anonymous said...

Hi...I blogged about your giveaway here:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/joyful-finds/


When is the deadline?

dbstout{at}juno{dot}com

Sarah said...

Oh wow -- I love her stuff -- added her to my favorite sellers. My favorite is the blossom lampwork necklace. So glad to hear you're ok too!

Sarah said...

I requested to follow you on Twitter too! (for the times I remember to sign in)

mar said...

The Pearls of Many Colors Necklace is my favorite item - thank you!

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

stay safe- looks like they are taking the ones that stayed for medical out of the city due to generators running low. Just remember things can be replaced- people cannot- take care

Amethyst Necklace is my favorite

Sonya Cocherell said...

I really like the Funky Animal Print Lampwork Bracelet Gold Brown. She has a great deal on earrings right now too.

Rebecca said...

I really like the Pearl Locket Necklace, hope everything is okay.

legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Rebecca said...

I am following you on Twitter. (I requested to anyway)

Username: wastebasket

legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Diane Murphy said...

My favorite are the Romantic Vintage Style Flower Earrings. I think they are the prettiest earrings I've seen for a long time.

Unknown said...

I like the Funky Antique Copper Turquoise Bracelet.

And the Picasso Cluster Necklace.

And the Midnight Blossom Antique Bronze Turquoise Necklace (it reminds me of an antique brooch that my grandma left me).

And the giveaway earrings (green is my favorite color).

And...well I like it ALL! Thanks for the chance to win your great giveaway!

proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

TinaW said...

My favorite are the Lampwork Coral Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver earrings.
tinawittmer(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

My favorite item is the Stunning Lampwork Flower Necklace Black and White with Swarovski its so pretty!

krystal82107@hotmail.com

Andrea said...

Very pretty earrings! My fave is a toss up between the Carrie Necklace With More Bling and the Garden Necklace.

Anonymous said...

The Parisian Nights earrings are sensational! I love those. I'm so into the french thing lately. Part of it is due to inspiration from your blog!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Oh, she has so many pretty things! I like the blue Japanese garden earrings. My favorite color!

Mar said...

wow I love a lot of things. All the bell type earrings and the love knot earrings, the wildfire garden bracelet, and esp the giveaway fleur de lis earrings.

Anonymous said...

Itty Bitty Picasso and Brass Earrings.

Nora
neneelynn@yahoo.com

Kate said...

oooooh beautiful jewelry, LOVE THEM!!! i really liked the parisian nights earrings.....thanks!

how are you and your family?? praying that you are safe and all is well for y'all...

Anonymous said...

I blogged about this giveaway here: http://learnfrenchforfun.blogspot.com/2008/09/fleur-de-lys-earrings-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

The Pearls of Many Color necklace is fab! I could totally rock it!

cman said...

I love the Timeless Classic Swarovski Crystal and White Pearl Necklace with Hill Tribes clasp :)

Anonymous said...

Pearls of many colors Necklace is def my favorite!!! Gorgeous! Great shop!!
kristilb19@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for having this contest. I really appreciate it. Amethyst Necklace is my favorite.

Ascending Butterfly said...

I am putting together a Fleur-de-lis birthday gift basket for someone special for this October, so honestly the giveaway earrings are my choice, but after visiting the site, I also really like the sand-dollar earrings (so beachy!) and the love knots as well.

Tina12312 said...

I love her jewelry, so different and beautiful. Really love the Metal Mania Earrings. Thank you!

D Q said...

Beautiful work! I love the Blossom Necklace. Lampwork, I love the blue and green combination.

Cynthya said...

There are a lot of lovely pieces here and one of my favorites is the Sparkly Black and Crystal Swarovski Necklace.

Anonymous said...

I like the Parisianne earrings. The design is beautiful.

Jessilyn82 said...

There's so much cute stuff, I love your jewelry! My favorites would have to be the white trumpet earrings and the simple locket necklace.

Anonymous said...

The Midnight Blossom Antique Bronze necklace is gorgeous!!! aewalls425@hotmail.com

Wehaf said...

I hope you get to return home soon! My favorites are the Tres Chic earrings.

urchiken at gmail dot com

bison61 said...

I like the Romantic Vintage Style Flower Earrings

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

SeahorseLady said...

Very pretty jewelry. Very hard to pick just one favorite so I narrowed it down to 3 favorites. I really liked the pretty Sand Dollar earrings, Itty Bitty Picasso earrings and the Lampwork Shell Pendant.

Doreen said...

I adore the Petite Black and White Bell Earrings!! purposedrivenlife4you(at)gmail(dot)com

Doreen said...

Hi, I sent a request to follow you on Twitter for an extra entry! :) I'm 'luvcontests'. Thanks!

yellowlabs said...

I love the Purple Luster Flower Necklace. All the jewelry is spectacular!

misa said...

Love the Petite Black and White Bells Earrings. They'd match perfectly with a dress I have so I may have to order them!

Millie said...

My favorite is the blossom lampwork necklace. Thank you so much for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

The simple locket necklace, thank you. Icetwofire[at]aol[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I like the Purple Luster Flower Necklace.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

The Lampwork Coral Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver earrings are my favorite.
angelynn9916@hotmail.com

Erica G said...

I like the Vintage Style Copper Locket Necklace. Very pretty.

egreca (at) hotmail {dot} com

diesel51 said...

White Trumpet Earrings. I love earrings and there are such pretty things to pick from.

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite is one of the simple ones. It's the Copper Carrie Necklace with Swarovski Sapphires. Very pretty.
beausdorei at gmail dot com

Melissa said...

I love the Purple Luster flower Necklace....I am a crazy girl for purple!
spinmel@aol.com

Tipper said...

I love several things from her shop: trumpet earrings in summer's hottest color combo, white trumpet earrings, and rainforest necklace. These must take alot of patience to make!

sparkofutterance@hotmail.com

joannaonthelake said...

Wow! I can't list just one favorite item from Beads by Evelyn. I have about a dozen favorites! A couple are the Japanese Garden Earrings, the Smoky Blues Bar Necklace and Earring Set and the Victorian Style Pendant Necklace and Earring Set. I think all the jewelry is stunning, and I do have a passion for the Fleur-de-lis symbol and I truly love the earrings in this giveaway!
joannaonthelake@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I really like the Funky Animal Print Lampwork Bracelet Gold Brown.

Ally said...

I love the Petite Pink Bells Earrings. They are beautiful and I can think of a lot of outfits that I could wear them with.

Sweet said...

Having to choose only one, I will go with: Pearls of many colors Necklace. Beautiful work!

Deb Anderson said...

I really like the Parisian Nights necklace and earrings. That set is just gorgeous. But everything on your site is gorgeous!!

Traumajunky said...

I absolutely love the Lampwork Coral Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver earrings. They are so cool and I've never seen anything like them. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Stunning Lampwork Flower Necklace Black and White with Swarovski Crystals necklace ;)

ladyblue1112000[at]yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Autumn Jasper Necklace.. so pretty!!
autumnbride7@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I have two! I love the locket and the Autumn Jasper Necklace. Great shop!
Thanks for hosting this!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the White Trumpet Earrings! Thank you for the giveaway! lanemarinab@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Ruby Jade and Black Onyx Golden Chunky Necklace the best. Thanks for the contest.
Kathy
kathleenyohanna@hotmail.com

Francine Anchondo said...

I like the Petite Aqua Bells Earrings. Thanks for the contest.
fmd518@inbox.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Lampwork Shell Pendant Necklace it is so pretty! Thanks for the contest! The earrings are beautiful.

stephaniegrant@live.com

Anonymous said...

Wow - so many yummy designs / creations to choose from - but I limit myself to necklaces. After about an hour of trying to narrow down my ABSOLUTE favorites:

1. Pearls of Many Colors
2. Blue Sea Collection Lampwork
3. Copper Leaf Pendant
4. Champagne Necklace

But there are also so many gorgeous braclets and earrings as well! Thanks!
Reality1203@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Lampwork Coral Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver earrings

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Anonymous said...

The rainforest necklace is my favorite.

klainejm@yahoo.com

Kobi said...

Pearls of many colors Necklace is my favorite. It's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I have 3 items I really like White Trumpet earrings, C'est la vie earrings, Garden Necklace awesome love them great

 
Photobucket