• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

A Bumbo seat, a Medieval Helmet....what's the difference? Nobody tell my husband that I posted this picture!



Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! rofl...how did you ever get him to take a pic with that on his head?! too funny.

Anonymous said...

HYSTERICAL!
And BTW, if they are goofy enough to wear it, let alone pose for it, knowing that you have a blog, well...that's the risk they take!

Tena said...

Classic!!
I think your Dh and mine would get along great! They share the same humor!
LOL

Anonymous said...

OMGosh imagine if he couldn't get it off his head?! Too funny!

Ginny said...

OMG my hubby would kill me if I did that, LOL. Too funny, love it!

Kaycee said...

I know i'm a day late, but that is hilarious!! And you reminded me that I need one of those :)

QueenBeeing said...

This is hilarious. I have a picture of my own husband that's almost identical, only our Bumbo is pink haha! Great minds think alike I suppose. Hahaha.

 
Photobucket