• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Renew Your Spirit Giveaway #8: CONTEST CLOSED

This is the final giveaway of my Renew your Spirit series! Thank you all for the amazing response! I have had a ton of fun sharing with you all the GOOD things about New Orleans (and after running from Gustav, I need to remind myself!).



Stephanie from Design Studio 504 has generously donated one Fleur-de-lis necklace in the winner's choice of colors! You can choose:
Purple: "Justice" Made of blue aventurine and faceted black glass beads


Gold: "Power" Made of polished amber shell and faceted black glass beads

Green: "Faith" Made of reconstituted malachite and faceted iridescentgray lined beads

All necklaces are accented with a stylized fleur de lis that is lead free pewter and finished off with a silver plated magnetic clasp. The value of the necklace is $20.
How to enter:
1. Please visit Stephanie at Design Studio 504 and let me know which product you plan to put on your Christmas wish list!
Extra entries:
1. Do you have Entrecard? If so, advertise your blog on my site and post a comment here.
2. Blog about my FINAL Renew Your Spirit Giveaway! Leave a link to your post.
3. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) and let me know you did so!
4. Did you buy a product from ANY of my sponsors? Let me know in a comment for an extra entry!
Make sure you leave a blog address or email address so I can contact the winner! Each entry must be in a separate comment. Contest open to U.S. residents only. This giveaway will end on September 14th at 11:59pm.
Ready, Set, Geaux!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

111 comments:

Michele P. said...

I really liked the Birthstone crop circles in Turquoise, not my birthstone, but still very pretty anyways! She had some really neat stuff at her site, so it was hard choosing a favorite!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

thoughts to you down south (my brother is in Biloxi so I know how stressful evacuations can be-he calls us and vents alot!) Praying that Ike won't be affecting the Gulf Coast later this week! Take care!

Ascending Butterfly said...

I like Rebirth Medallion Pearl Necklace--Silver/Dk. Gray Peacock, it matches my NY City girl dark wardrobe!

janetfaye said...

I like the Fleur de Lis Lockup, it is unique.

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Unknown said...

I really like the Cherries Jubilee Necklace...stunning! Would be my first choice on my Christmas list!

agordon10 said...

Peridot Crop Circles -- August Birthstone perfect for my daughetrs' birthdate

Sonya Cocherell said...

All of it is so pretty. It was hard to choose. But I REALLY like the Rainbow Coil bracelet. Thanks a bunch for the chance.

Ally said...

I would put the Blue Jawbreaker Dangles on my Christmas wish-list.

Sarah said...

I like the Harlequin dangles. I like a lot of her things though -- added her to my favorite sellers.

Anonymous said...

The LITTLE BLACK FETISH foot fetish pair!!! i've never seen anything like it and I MUST have it!

delilahhhhh@msn.com

monky said...

Fantastic Jewelry!!

The Rebirth Medallion Pearl Necklace is on my Christmas wish list! :)

Thnak you

Mia J. said...

I love the Tears for Ears earrings. Beautiful earrings and cool name. Brings back good memories.

tatertot374 said...

Thank you for having this! I really like the Faith necklace. It was hard to choose a favorite as all the items are beautiful but I think I would pick the Hot Pink Pearl Jawbreaker Bracelet. Thank you!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

kdkdkd said...

the Rainbow Coil bracelet is so funky and beautiful, definitely on my wish list

louiseb130 said...

I like the fleur de lis because I'm of French ancestry from Louisiana!

Unknown said...

I like the Holly-Wood Hoops--Green and the Sea Coil bracelet. Thanks for the chance to win your great giveaway!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Leah said...

I just spent all my entrecard credits to advertise on your blog!!!

Lena said...

oooo! The Purple Pearl Jawbreaker Bracelet is definitely going on my list! lenargibbs[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Cherries Jubilee Necklace
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Rebecca said...

I really like the Rainbow Coil! IT is very pretty!

legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Rebecca said...

I advertised my blog "Mommyhood is Thankless" on your entrecard.

legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Rebecca said...

I follow you on Twitter username:wastebasket

legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love the rainbow coil bracelet and the hot pink pearl jawbreaker bracelet (I LOVE the hot pink coloured beads!)

Anonymous said...

I am so into the Fleur de Lis so the Rebirth Medallion Pearl Necklace--Silver/Lt. Gray Peacock is calling out to me!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

What a week you've had! So glad you're back home, safe and sound.

I like the blue jawbreaker dangling earrings. So me!

Anonymous said...

I like the fleur de lys lock up bracelet. - Good prices.

davidjnorris@ntlworld.com

cathyhall said...

Firstly, thoughts out to you and now those in the path of Ike.

I found the Bali bling Medallion earrings too beautiful. - they're something special. Well priced merchandise and I loved the fact that somethings are on sale.

Blessings and smiles.

Anonymous said...

My fave is the Serene Link necklace - with naturalsuede as the chain.
thanks

madangle said...

the Serene Link Necklace--Natural Suede will go on my christmas list

judybrittle said...

I really love the Camo Couture Pearl Earrings--Plum. Those are so beautiful. Thank you so much!

judybrittle(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

The justice necklace is my choice.

Thanks for the contest.

risanjax@metrocast.net

Happi Shopr said...

The Serene Link Necklance in natural suede will be on my Christmas wish list

trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Cherie J said...

I love the Rebirth Medallion Pearl Necklace--Gold/White.

cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like the Purple Pearl Jaw Breaker Bracelet ;)

ladyblue1112000[at]yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Serene Link Necklance

wizzythang16@sbcglobal.net

SeahorseLady said...

I like the great looking Fleur de Lis Lockup necklace.
Thank you for the great giveaway.

Anonymous said...

The rainbow coil is so pretty! Thanks! senekers@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

The "Justice" necklace will be on my wishlist.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

On my wish list is the Earth Coil bracelet..talk about gorgeous! I love the soothing colors and it does remind me of nature and the earth!

Thank you both for the giveaway!

Angelrose752 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Fleur de Lis Lockup, it is unique. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I really like the fire circle bracelet, thank you. Icetwofire[at]aol[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Cherries Jubilee Necklace is on my list.
maggie0352@aol.com

Kathy said...

Cherries Jubilee Necklace would be a nice item for my Christmas list!

Anonymous said...

I plan to put the Serene Link Necklace-Black Leather on my Christmas wish list. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Santa, Baby - please see my Copper Contrast Chandeliers--Cobalt on my Christmas list!!

blackleatherrain (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Being a leo lioness, I couldn't pass up the chance to own one of these stunning necklaces...however hard the choice, I chose POWER for the gold color connected to my
sunsign.
nina

ncrespi@aol.com

Deb Anderson said...

Gosh!! Hard to pick just one!! I really like the Cherries Jubilee. I also like all the colors of the fleur-de-lis necklace. Great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I put acouple things on my Etsy wish list, including the Rebirth Medallion Pearl Necklace and the Lily Pad Foot Fetish Pair.

Helen said...

I love the Rebirth Medallion Pearl Necklace in Silver/Lt. Gray Peacock.

Anonymous said...

I really like the Fleur de Lis Lockup necklace its beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I ADORE the silver Fleur de Lis Lockup" nacklace! Very Charming. (!SMILE)~
I also love many of her "Ear Candy Creations" "Tears for Ears-Olive". Lovely! Gorgeous hues & color in those beads. The olive-lined amber
glass drops are so mesmerizing!

Another tantalizing breathtaking colored beaded "Ear Enchantment" One has to SEE! Are the Camo Pearl Couture Earring listing_id=10318696
Those lucious lilac, lavender & deep orchid plum toned baroque pearls with black flecks are so glamorous. Pearl HUES Amazing. Pearl Camo Earrings finished with sterling silver finding bead caps + added tiny slivers of black glass
is Classic!
She has a great sense of color, texture & design!!
cbrown at audex-elect dot com

Charlene Kuser said...

I would put the Rebirth Medallion Pearl Necklace Silver/Lt. Gray Peacock.,on my Christmas List.
Nice jewelry,love browsing this website.Please enter me and
thanks

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Donna said...

I like the Purple Pearl Jaw Breaker Bracelet.
donna444444@yahoo.com

 
Photobucket