• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family ties

We went to a family reunion today in Ponchatula, LA. It is about 45 minutes north of us. We had a great time! Picnic, BBQ, baseball, fishing and tractor rides plus pleasant weather made for a great day! Thought I would share a few pics!

Lily and my Aunt looking for fish!

My brother and my nephew


Lily and I taking a minute to relax

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

15 comments:

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

That looks like a beautiful place. I'd like to visit LA someday but that's a long drive for us.

Bloggymommy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Great pics! What a beautiful family!

Tena said...

Looks like everyone had a fun and relaxing time!! Your family is beautiful!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Thank you for sharing! Looks like everyone had so much fun! Everything looks so peaceful....It reminds me when I was younger and would go to the swimming hole with my friends...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place and pictures :-) I so want to take a minute to relax. I too left you an award on my blog http://thedirtytshirt.com/?p=231

 
Photobucket