Thank you so so much for all the awards that have come in the last few days! How exciting!
Jennifer from The Dirty Shirt sent me this great award:
Thank you so much, Jennifer! She also wrote on her blog 6 things that make her happy. My 6 things are:
1. My girls
2. My hubby
3. My friends and family
4. Dancing
5. Chocolate
6. Blogging
Now the 6 people I am giving this award to are:
Andrea at Prima Crafty Momma
Christy at The Write Gal
Karen at A Blog of Goodies
Kim at JA Blog Designs
Lauren at Restored 316 Designs
Trish at Sweet and Sassy
































































3 comments:
Congrats! This is one of the prettiest awards out there!
Thanks so much Bridgette!!
I've got lots of work to do..
I've gotten 3 awards in the last week and been tagged twice. I'm seriously slacking over here...
Thank you Bridgette!! I am so honored! I will pass this on today or tomorrow.
Post a Comment