• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Who are these masked men?



I spotted Spiderman (aka my Dad) and Batman (aka my nephew) at a school fair!




Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

28 comments:

Haasiegirl said...

i loved getting charlottes face painted before!

they look cool :-0)

Your dad is so sweet, i love him.

trisha

Andrea said...

They did a good job with the face painting! What a good sport Grandpa is!

hippos toes said...

These are some great pics :) I'm not participating in Wordless Wednesday this week. Blog Action Day instead.

Anonymous said...

How cute are they!

My son would have loved having that done.

Anonymous said...

Nice job with the face paint. They both look great. What fun.

Allison said...

I love the painted faces! How fun is that? Fairs are always so fun!

Tena said...

awww, your dad is a good sport!! They look like they have a lot of fun with each other! Great picture!

Felicia said...

This is a priceless photo! I love that they all got into the face painting action!

Staci A said...

Someone did a great job with the face paint! They both look like they're having a great time! Very cute pic!

 
Photobucket