• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Announcement: 4 You Birthday Bash!

My next giveaway series will begin on January 5th and is in honor of my daughter, Lily's 4th birthday!! I have decided to feature a:

4 You Birthday Bash!

Photobucket

If you would like to sponsor a day of the series with a giveaway of your product, please email me at notsoblog@gmail.com. I am looking for products that would make great birthday gifts (for Mom or child), or items that would be great for a party (invitations, favors, gift bags, cards, cookies, etc).

Giveaways will run for one week and sponsors will get their 125x125 button placed on my left sidebar until February 1st.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A birthday bash sounds lots of fun.. Can't wait for it to start. :)

You've been tagged!
http://www.allaboutkimberly.com/and-the-award-goes-to

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a neat idea. I sent you an email, I would love to offer something during the birthday bash. I have an online baby boutique, http://www.lalababyboutique.com

 
Photobucket