• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Thursday, December 4, 2008

On the Seventh Day of Christmas.....CONTEST CLOSED

.....The Not-So-Blog gave to me.....seven swans-a-swimming!!
The sponsor for the Seventh Day of Christmas is Simply faBOWlous! This boutique specializes in accessories for mini divas including hats, headbands, tutus and more. I was fortunate enough to review this company for MomDot.com a few months ago and I can tell you that the products are very well made. Any of the items would make "faBOWlous" stocking stuffers!
Simply faBOWlous has generously offered one Not-So-Blog reader a white marabou poof hair clip! The white marabou reminds me of Swan Lake, so I thought it would fit well for the Seventh Day!

How to enter:

1. Visit Simply faBOWlous and comment here about your favorite item.

Additional entries (please leave each entry in a separate comment):

1. Blog about this giveaway.
2. Subscribe to my blog.
3. Follow me on twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway.
4. Favorite me in Technorati.


Don't forget.....if you purchase an item from Sugarplum Dreams using the 15% discount code notso15, comment on THIS POST for 5 extra entries into EVERY "12 Days of Christmas" giveaway!

Contest ends at 11:59pmCST on December10th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours are will be forfeited. Contest open to U.S. Residents only.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


55 comments:

Erin Tales said...

I like the Marabou Poofs. The color is the hard part...red or pink???

speak2erin (at) gmail (dot) com

Nuts To You! said...

I love the pink peoni flower hat! They are too sweet!

shawnamariehenry at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I liked the pink carnation headband very cute


barbaraeford@yahoo.com

janet said...

I hope this does not sound crazy. However I want black Marabou Poof Hair Clip for myself. I have the shoes and handbag that match.

Anonymous said...

I like the Hair Clips: Mini Daisy Flowers.

rebbi511 at peoplepc.com

tara said...

I like the holiday glitz candy can tutu, again, very cute stuff!
tarankh@gmail.com

Cherie J said...

I love the Peony Headband in White. Thanks for the contest!

cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com

bison61 said...

I like the holiday glitz sweetheart tutu

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

judybrittle said...

I really love the Petal Poof Cupcake Tutu. That is darling! Thank you so much!

jenny said...

wow how cute and well i take one in each color please every thing is just to cute to pick just one so well please enter me in and if i win can i pick then thanks

Anonymous said...

Everything here is adorable. tutus, headbands, hats and bows. I like the crochet flower hat in white for children up to 6yrs.

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - My favorite is the White Daisy Headband!

Janet said...

The Tutu Headband: Pink because my 3 year old loves anything in pink. TY

Jennifer said...

I love the Mini Rose Flowers! They would look precious in my baby girls hair!

jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

tatertot374 said...

I also like the Tutu Headband: Pink. Thank you! very cute!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Holiday Glitz Ladybug Tutu.
-Terra
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Rocker Wrap in Girly Camo is definitely one of my favorites!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am following you on Twitter.

Username: wastebasket

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I have you favved on my Technorati!

Username: wastebasket

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Unknown said...

Bow Crochet Hat - Pink & Brown Dots

LOVE this. misaacmom [a]t gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

The Daisy Headband:Red is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

Bakersdozen said...

I love the hot pink crochet headband and all of the tutus. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

The peppermint tutu is so cute!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter blueviolet
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Anonymous said...

You're in my tech faves (blueviolet)
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

 
Photobucket