• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On the Fifth Day of Christmas....CONTEST CLOSED

.....The Not-So-Blog gave to me......five Golden rings!!

The sponsor of the fifth day of Christmas is one of my closest friends, Renee from Rare Designs Jewelry. Renee and her business partner, Dani have donated this gorgeous 18" glass ring necklace on four strands of golden color seed beads!

Rare Designs uses only the finest materials to hand craft its jewelry. Sterling silver, Swarovski crystals, and freshwater pearls are brought together to create a piece that is unique and of the highest quality.

Rare Designs has an extensive catalog of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and watches for you to view. We also work with our clients to custom-design pieces that are the color, length, and style that you are searching for.

How to enter:

1. Visit Rare Designs Jewelry and tell me what your favorite piece of jewelry is on their site!

Additional entries (please leave each entry in a separate comment):

1. Blog about this giveaway.
2. Subscribe to my blog.
3. Follow me on twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway.
4. Favorite me in Technorati.
5. Renee started her own blog called "What Mommies Need." Enter her ornament giveaway here and receive an extra entry to my contest.

Don't forget.....if you purchase an item from Sugarplum Dreams using the 15% discount code notso15, comment on THIS POST for 5 extra entries into EVERY "12 Days of Christmas" giveaway!

Contest ends at 11:59pmCST on December 8th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours are will be forfeited. Contest open to U.S. Residents only.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


156 comments:

Belinda said...

The triple strand pink with pink mop ovals is so sweet and feminine - love it!

Anonymous said...

The Baroque Ruby Necklace has stolen my heart,
On this fifth giveaway of the season!

Yet treasures are plenty in this
lovely place,
The Glass Ring Necklace giveaway is the reason!

pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

liked the pink cosmosjet set. so did other people since it was out of stock



barbaraeford@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I like the childrens multi-colored seed beads with puff heart necklace.
Thanks for the chance to win!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Anonymous said...

I love the Dani Tigerhead necklace. Wonderful jewelry! Thanks so much for the chance!

souldolphindream said...

My daughter would look so cute with the childrens princess necklace after all she is my princess turkey baby

souldolphindream@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

the baroque ruby was my fav. what a great piece for the christmas season.
ddmas9@aol.com

Anonymous said...

My fav. is the water meter earrings.

susan wiener, swiener1[at]tampabay.rr.com

susie said...

My fav. is the water meter earrings.

susan wiener, swiener1[at]tampabay.rr.com

JACLYN said...

I choose the ballerina necklace. Love both sites!
firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

The Hoop Chandeliers is my favorite piece of jewelry.

lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I also entered Renee's ornament contest! sugary79@aol.com

Kaydence said...

Turq Flower necklace is my favorite piece! I have a few outfits it would enhance.

adamnsarahsmall@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the N.O. Fleur de Lis necklace. Thanks for the chance!
tamirichter@aol.com

Tracy said...

I also entered & bloged about Renee's giveaway - which is awesome

artmarcia said...

I especially like the pearl & crystal rondelle with cross--so elegant!

The Behlmers said...

I entered a post on Renee's blog. Thanks!
dcbehlmer(at)hotmail(dot)com

silverbele said...

Turquoise is my birthstone and the necklace with the turqoise flowers is great

Anonymous said...

Their site is wonderful~
I'd choose- 'Butterfly' neclace
ashlomb at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

For my children, love the birthstone set. For myself, love the Multi Crystal and Bali Necklace set -- it would go gorgeous with anything.

uheeter@comcast.net

Melanie said...

I really like the Turq flower and the green leaf necklaces

melanieinaz2003@yahoo.com

janet said...

My best bet is the complete set consisting of the pearl necklace and earrings. If I won this I would be set for a night on the town.

Amber said...

I love the Baroque Ruby Necklace! Please enter me :)

hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Gaitha said...

I would get the birthstone set for my daughter.
ggp42304(at)gmail(dotcom)

Shelley K. said...

pearl & crystal rondelle with cross is my favorite.

Thanks so much for a great giveaway.

tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

Shauna said...

Your button is on my blog!

http://betasigmaphisister1.blogspot.com/

amzonwmn_us@yahoo.com

Shauna said...

I follow you on twitter under betasigmasister



amzonwmn_us@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the tiger head necklace!

legenderry[at]cox[dot]net

Denice P- doozercries said...

i like the hoop chandelier earrings,the rhinestones really make them pop! thanks

Jen said...

I like their Children's Crystal Bracelet. My daughter would love it!

footejennifer(at)hotmail.com

Danielle said...

I really like the Light Amethyst Swarovski set!
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

fleur de lis bracelet I really like.

Nora
neneelynn@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

The Green Leaf necklace is lovely. This is my favorite bottle green color and the tiny Swarovski crystals are the perfect accent.


jeremiah_bullfrog@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the childrens Blue Zircon. My greatgrand daughter has just had her ears pierced. She is 6. ybutler@oppcatv.com

fluggy said...

The Fleur de lis Drop necklace is my pick

:) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)

Anonymous said...

triple strand pink with pink mop ovals

very pretty!

joni514@roadrunner.com

Anonymous said...

The Green Leaf Necklace is lovely

ardy22 at earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Rock Star necklace, but all of the designs are beautiful.

mactransport@msn.com

SeahorseLady said...

I love their jewelry and just signed up for their newsletter also. My favorite by far are the great Water Meter Earrings. Anyone who went through Hurricane Katrina including myself, would love these and the memories that they would hold. Many of my friends lost everything in Katrina and one friend actually has his water meter hung outside of his new and relocated home.
Thank you for introducing me to them and for the nice giveaway.

SeahorseLady said...

I also entered for the nice ornament at: http://whatmommiesneed.blogspot.com/2008/11/tree.html

Anonymous said...

The ballerina necklace looks great!! Thanks!

strycker@slu.edu

Unknown said...

The Blue Chandeliers earrings are my fave!!!!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Jet Squares Bracelet.
-Terra
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I must not be the only one who likes the Baroque Ruby - its listed as temporarily out of stock :)

mcj4tlj@comcast.net

Salleefur/Jesselyn/Jesster said...

Lots of wonderful choices, but I'm especially drawn to the Mutli Crystal & Bali Necklace.

Anonymous said...

The N.O. Fleur de Lis necklace is pretty!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter as blueviolet
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Anonymous said...

I faved you in Technorati (blueviolet)
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Anonymous said...

I entered the contest at What Mommies Need
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Anonymous said...

The ballerina necklace is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Black Swarovski complete set.
pinkyga1@comcast.net

joannaonthelake said...

Wow! The jewelry at Rare Designs is fantastic! My favorite piece of jewelry is the Baroque Ruby Necklace. It is so pretty and I love the combination of pearl with the ruby! It is so festive too, especially with the holidays so quickly approaching us! I also adore the necklace that is part of this giveaway! The design is beautiful and the colors are so natural and versatile! Thank you for the opportunity to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake said...

I am now subscribed via email and I activated my subscription.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake said...

I twittered about this giveaway. Here is the link to it:

http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1046020006

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

rosannepm said...

I commented on What Mommies Need Ornament giveaway
rosasn4@comcast.net

djolsen said...

Love those Papradsha chain dangle earrings. Bright and cheery and I have just the thing to wear with them.

Charlene Kuser said...

I adore the pearl & crystal rondelle with cross.It is so elegant and pretty.Please enter
me and thanks for the giveaway

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

 
Photobucket