• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AVON: Review and Giveaway

I have been blessed with good genes. My Mom is 50-something (I'm sworn to secrecy) and her skin looks fabulous! Through the teenage years, I never had acne issues and pregnancy didn't cause too much damage to my skin. However, I will turn 35 next year (ack!) so I think it is time to get more serious about skin care.


AVON, partnered with Mom Select, offered me the opportunity to try out 5 products from the Liiv Botanicals Line. These products are made of potent formulas enriched with powerful botanicals. Each product is dye-free and preservative-free to breathe new life into your skin. I received for review:

Liiv Botanicals Vital Day Cream
Liiv Botanicals Vital Night Moisturizer
Liiv Botanicals Vitalizing Eye Cream
Liiv Botanicals Rejuvenating Facial Cleanser
Liiv Botanicals Vital Body Moisturizer

I have to tell you that I was a little hesitant to use these products. I am not a fan of floral, heavy scented cleansers and moisturizers, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that these products are fragrance-free!
I think my favorite product is the Rejuvenating Facial Cleanser (which is on sale right now for only $3.99)! This cleanser comes out of the bottle clear and gel-like, but when massaged into skin turns white and silky. I absolutely loved the texture of this cleanser and it left my skin very smooth.

Another product that I am in love with is the Vital Night Mositurizer. The website explains that this product recharges skin at night with rich botanicals which will rejuvenate skin’s texture and tone. In just 3 days, fine lines and wrinkles appear diminished, and a more youthful look restored. In just one week, skin looks virtually flawless. I have used it for 3 nights and I can tell you that my skin does feel more firm. Plus, this product is pretty! The lotion has a certain shimmer to it in the bottle, but it does not appear shimmery on the skin at all.

Want to try them for yourself? AVON has generously offered all of my readers FREE SHIPPING on any order over $30 with the code JINGLE30 (offer expires January 1, 2009) when you shop with an eRepresentative! I can personally recommend my good friend, Bella, a WONDERFUL representative.

AVON has also offered one lucky reader the same products I received for review! Thats 5 products from the Liiv Botanical Skin Care line!

How to enter:
1. Visit AVON and tell me one product from the Liiv Botanicals line you would love to own (other than the ones shown here).

Additional entries (please leave each entry in a separate comment):

1. Blog about this giveaway.
2. Subscribe to my blog.
3. Follow me on twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway.
4. Favorite me in Technorati.

Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on December 15th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours are will be forfeited. Contest open to U.S. Residents only.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

186 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love the liiv botanicals Organic Cotton Chemise in Women's.

Anonymous said...

Oh this would be really nice, my skin always needs products like these. I think the liiv botanicals Soothing Eye Pads is one of my favorites!

Thanks so much
Emmi

perfectpunkin(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I added you to my blog feed!

perfectpunkin(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sweep Finds said...

I would love the Lighted Diffuser.

jeanilynne[at]gmail[dot]com
http://bloggyfinds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

If the liiv botanicals Aloe Infused Socks really work, they're for me!

teddi said...

I like the soothing eye gel pads. They look like they would be really soothing on my tired eyes after being on the computer all day.

Thank you

Jenn Miyamoto said...

I think I would like the Liiv Botanicals Revitalizing Body Scrub. Thanks!
jaikok@yahoo.com

peg42 said...

Thanks so much for this giveaway. My favorite is the Botanicals Bamboo Reed Diffuser. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

LindaD said...

I would like to slip on the Aloe Infused Socks to soften up my wintertime feet.

silverhartgirl said...

I would love to own the liiv botanicals Organic Cotton Chemise in Women's

tesashel said...

I see they have a body scrub. I'd like to try that. You can't go wrong with a body scrub. :)

clc408 said...

The Botanicals Bamboo Reed Diffuser looks very nice. Thanks for the giveaway.

ewalsh40 said...

Thanks for the great giveaway. I'd really like to own the " liiv botanicals Lighted Diffuser"

Thanks!

judybrittle said...

I have been wanting to try the ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Color Protection Restorative Mask for Color-Treated Hair. My hair really needs it. Thank you!

Monique said...

Ooooh! These products sound lovely! I love Avon! I'd like to own the liiv botanicals Rejuvenating Body Wash since I am a body wash addict! Thanks for the chance!

tatertot374 said...

I also like the liiv botanicals 5-in-1 Pedicure Set. Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Janet said...

Hi, I'd like to try the
Liiv botanicals 5-in-1 Pedicure Set. We have to take care of our feet ladies. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'd like the Feng Shui Rain Fountain. I could use it at work on my desk - relaxation. Thanks.

dawg2260 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to follow you, but says you are proteted. Hmmmm.

nape said...

I'd love to try the liiv botanicals Vital Body Moisturizer. Now that the furnace runs full-time, my dry skin sends me SOS signals.

Lovely giveaway. Thanks!

Tina12312 said...

Sensuality sounds wonderful and I love the liiv botanicals Organic Cotton Chemise in Women's. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I like the Rejuvenating body wash.

adr1001025[at]msn.com

Anonymous said...

I really love the look of the Cotton Chemise and the Liiv Botanicals Revitalizing Body Scrub sounds wonderful!
thanks for the chance!

karissag at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

sent a request to follow you on twitter!


I am kagey10

karissag at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

faved u on technorati!

I am kagey10

karissag at gmail.com

trishden said...

I would love to own the liiv botanicals Aloe Infused Sock! Thanks for a great giveaway!

engelsigh said...

Id love to try the revitalizing body scrub.

Oh and I sent a request for you on twitter

rasberryswrlgirl@hotmail.com

mrssquigg said...

The Liiv Botanical Aloe Infused socks sound wonderful for my dry feet (heels) during the winter.

Anonymous said...

This is a grand way to start the Holiday season. Please enter me.
the liiv body botanicals looks great

Anonymous said...

Make Me Smile Eau de Toilette Spray is for me. Citrus, esp. orangey!

sweetsue said...

I would love to try the liiv botanicals Soothing Eye Pads for my tired eyes!

smchester at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Avon's Sensuality by liiv botanicals is what I would want my body to smell like!! I know my husband would appreciate the scent of water lillies and vanilla! Thank you for the contest!
txgigggles@yahoo.com

yadgirl said...

I like and would like to have the liiv botanicals Aloe Infused Socks.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to try the "SpaFinder Manicure and Pedicure Center".

EDRing said...

I would love to own the liiv Botanicals Embroidered Caftan.


Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the liiv botanicals Vital Body Moisturizer.

Belinda said...

I would love to try the liiv botanicals Aloe Infused Socks.
Thanks!
1bmore @ gmail .com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Sensuality by liiv botanicals, I love to try new fragrances!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am a subscriber!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I have you favved on my Technorati!

Username: wastebasket

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am following you on Twitter.

Username: wastebasket

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

monky said...

Botanicals 5-in-1 Pedicure Set

:) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - I'd like the New Ultimate Treatment Collection! The Giveaway seems just wonderful also!

Cherie J said...

I love the liiv botanicals Aloe Infused Socks. Thanks for the contest!

cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would love to try the liiv botanicals rejuvenating body wash!

Anonymous said...

I like Sensuality by liiv botanicals! Thanks! senekers@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I like the 5 in 1 pedicure set!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Andrea Clifton said...

I would love to own the liiv botanicals 5-in-1 Pedicure Set. Thanks for the giveaway!

Andrea Clifton said...

I blogged about the giveaway on my blog and here is the link http://sweepstakesmomma.blogspot.com/

DMarti2620 said...

One product from the Liiv Botanicals line I would love to own is the body scrub.

Denice P- doozercries said...

i'd love to own the Feng Shui Rain Fountain. I've never owned one and i would love to just listen to the water trickle on down the rocks! thanks

Anonymous said...

The Feng Shui Rain Fountain looks great!!

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

Beeb said...

This sounds wonderful! I would love to try these skin products, because skin care is really important to me.

I think the liiv botanicals Organic Cotton Chemise would be super cute & comfy to lounge in while trying these products!

Thanks so much for the giveaway,

-Beeb
supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

Beeb said...

I blogged about this here:

http://contest-corner.blogspot.com/2008/12/want-to-win-some-skin-care-products.html

Thank you!

-Beeb
supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

Beeb said...

I subscribe via supercoupongirl AT gmail.com, which is also where I can be reached if I am lucky enough to win! Thanks so much!

Beeb said...

I sent a request to follow you on Twitter! My username is hardertobreathe. Thanks!!

-Beeb
supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

Beeb said...

I faved you in Technorati:

http://technorati.com/faves/hardertobreathe

And my username is hardertobreathe. Thanks so much! Fingers crossed!

-Beeb
supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

cpullum said...

I like to try the Revitalizing Body Scrub !!!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

heaventrees said...

I would love to try the Soothing Eye Pads. My eyes need some refreshing pampering.

Anonymous said...

Feng Shui Rain Fountain

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Sara said...

I would love the face wash. I am in need of a good cleanser that can soothe and take off all my make up.

Lisa Garner said...

I would love to have the Aloe Infused Socks! Thanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

AllieOop said...

I love Avon's Mark Self Sanctuary Lemon Sugar Body Treats package. Thanks for the giveaway.
aghendrick@aol.com

ladydi115 said...

I like the liiv botanicals Revitalizing Body Scrub to get my body nice and soft during these drying winters.

Anonymous said...

I like the Feng Shui Rain Fountain.
Thanks for the chance to win.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

tlcfromtn said...

The liiv botanicals Aloe Infused Sock looks comfy. Thanks!

braaisjo at gmail dot com

Sarah said...

I would love the Botanicals 5-in-1 Pedicure Set. I sooo need a pedicure!

Sarah said...

Blogged about the giveaway here: http://iloveagiveaway.blogspot.com/2008/12/rainy-monday-giveaways.html

Sunday said...

The Liiv Botanicals Reusable Tote is SO adorable--I love the whole line of facial care products, but the bag would be the cherry on top! So cute!

sundayminimalist@yahoo.com

Sunday said...

I blogged about the contest here, go check it out!

http://sundayluckylucky.blogspot.com/2008/12/not-so-blog-avon-botanicals-giveaway.html

sundayminimalist@yahoo.com

Sunday said...

I tweeted about this contest, go check that out, too!

https://twitter.com/luckysundays

sundayminimalist@yahoo.com

SimplySavvy said...

the reusable tote - i'm always looking for alternatives to my diaper bag for quick trips

Anonymous said...

I like the 5 in one pedicure set. cardeb2@verizon.net

Luck Happens said...

Botanicals Bamboo Reed Diffuser would be another favorite product from this line. Thanks for the giveaway!

kellifrobinson2 AT gmail DOT com

Luck Happens said...

I promoted your giveaway on Luck Happens (without being asked!): http://www.luck-happens.com/december-15.html.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Botanicals Bamboo Reed Diffuser. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway! Happy Holidays to One and All!!!!

Bakersdozen said...

I would like to try the soothing eyepads, and I really am interested in trying the products in the giveaway. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

Charlene Kuser said...

I like the Botanicals Bamboo Reed Diffuser.Please enter me and thanks
for the giveaway

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

 
Photobucket