The first edition of Blog Popz was a complete success! I had tons of fun being the "Love Pop" candy store!
Hundreds of bloggers received a sweet Valentine's treat in the form of a Blog Pop, a virtual lollipop with messages such as "I love your blog," or "Your blog is my favorite." After months of popping, the blog popz winners are...
Biggest Popper: Victoria from Life Starring Ellie and Eve
In the meantime, help us spread the word about Blog Popz!
Runner-Up: Erin from the Mom Buzz
Runner Up: Life Starring Ellie and EveCongratulations to these fabulous blogs who will have their choice of the following:
Runner Up: Mom Giveaways
Runner Up: Nothing But Purple
Runner Up: Mom's Take on Things
- Red Thread Confections Gift Certificate
- Tees for Change Live Passionately Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Mom Works Inc. Red Bundle with Long Sleeve Tee & Cinch Sack
- Doodlebug Dezigns $25.00 Gift Certificate, choice of complete
- Zutano outfits (boy or girl) from their Baby Basics line
- Bubblecakes Baby $45.00 Gift Certificate
- Corky and Company Coats at KidsCoats.com $250.00 Shopping Spree
In the meantime, help us spread the word about Blog Popz!
































































4 comments:
That's awesome! Can't wait for the next round. So what information are looking for. I'm surprised I'm a runner up. LOL WTG Bridgette.
Congrats Life Starring Elli and Eve and Cat, 3 Kids and Us.
Love your blog!
It was so fun participating in this one. Congrats everyone!
I cant wait!
Post a Comment