Thank you so very much, Label Daddy! I am honored to represent your company at BlogHer'09! And now, I can FINALLY post THIS:





Get some great custom photo Christmas cards this holiday season!
Make your own special bracelets with the best pewter charms online.
Thank you so very much, Label Daddy! I am honored to represent your company at BlogHer'09! And now, I can FINALLY post THIS:
Posted by Bridgette at 9:25 PM







8 comments:
Woohoo! Congratulations =)
Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you. You totally deserve it. Your video rocked. Where on earth did you come up with that idea? LOVE IT!
Congratulations B!!! I'm so jealous you're going to Blogher.
HUGE congrats to you. Lets make sure we meet up at blogher, k?
Nell
Congratulations! Have a great time.
Congrats-and what about the sunglasses? *grin*
Congrats! I can't wait to hear everyone's stories when they get back!
Post a Comment