Who says Moms can't be fashionistas, too?!? Update your handbag collection over at Naturally Knotty! This growing company with a passion for green luxury, is committed to environmentally-friendly manufacturing practices, integrating components of factory scrap, factory overstock or recycled materials whenever possible. Naturally Knotty takes great care to manufacture their products in factories that treat their employees fairly because they believe one persons lifestyle should not be to the detriment of another.After the birth of my second daughter, I decided it was time to purchase a new diaper bag. But this time, I wanted it to be a bag that doesn't scream, "I carry diapers and dirty bibs!" I wanted a bag that I could use long after successful potty training (which seems soooo far away!). So, when I found the Knotty Tote, I knew it was the bag for me! I don't think anyone would suspect it doubles as a diaper bag!
The Knotty Tote blends small strips of overstock silk textiles together to create a work of eco-art with the practicalities all mom’s need. With a recycled plastic coating, these totes last forever and continue looking beautiful for years on end.
Features:
- Large Size: 16" x 12" x 6"
- Large, Soft handles make it comfortable to carry
- The highest quality zippers in the world (YKK Zipper) to help it last a lifetime
- Recycled plastic coating on outside means the bag can get wet and spilled on and it will continue to look great

This gift set consists of a cashmere blanket, hat and booties made from the world's finest Mongolian cashmere source. The cashmere is gently combed (not sheared), and course outer fibers are then separated from the finer. I received a small swatch of the cashmere and I can tell you it is one of the softest things I have ever felt! Pure heaven!
- Machine washable
- 100% pure Mongolian cashmere
- Naturally non toxic and dye-free
- Fabric weight: Full set > 300 grams
- Hat & booties sized to fit baby 3-6 months old
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box made from recycled materials
- Blanket dimensions: 30" x 30"
How to Enter:
1. Visit Naturally Knotty and tell me which pattern you love!
Additional Entries (please leave each entry in a separate comment):
1. Favorite me in Technorati (if you have previously favrorited me, you need to do so again as my blog URL has changed!)
2. Blog about this giveaway and link to www.thenotsoblog.com!
3. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet this giveaway.
4. Sign up for Naturally Knotty Newsletter!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 5, 2009. Prizes must be claimed in 72 hours or prize will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.
































































259 comments:
Blue Floral is the pattern I would want. It is so pretty looking thank you!
Very cute! I love the one you have a picture of: Spring Poppy.
I would love the Brown Knotty Tote. These are so pretty!
pma_devri@hotmail.com
I like the Raspberry-Lime Knotty Tote.
I also like the blue floral pattern.
Too cute.
meredycat*lycos*com
I follow you on Twitter under Meredycat.
meredycat*lycos*com
i'm partial to the brown fabric pattern
I really love the Blue Floral Knotty Tote. So, so cute! Thanks for sharing~
The Spring Poppy is my favorite. Thanks for the great giveaway!
melazy1(at)gmail(dot)com
My fave is the Brown!
kissyjensen at gmail dot com
Hi I like the Raspberry-Lime pattern,These are nice,Thank you!
Following you on twitter!
I subscribed to newsletter!
Your on my favorites at technorati
I love the blue floral. I could use this everyday.
Brown Knotty is my favorite!
jen62728@aol.com
following you on twitter as mommyjen99
jen62728@aol.com
Blogged about your contest here
SimplyME
jen62728@aol.com
I love the spring poppy the best although I could carry them all.
I love the spring poppy!
I like the Ching Dynasty Dragon pattern. This is such a fun giveaway!
i like the Raspberry-Lime pattern
I like the Brown the Best!
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
I like the Red & Green Swirl Knotty Tote best
The Raspberry Lime is my favorite.
The Ching Dynasty Dragon is perfect. Subdued yet rich.
I love the Mango pattern!!!!
I really like the Brown Knotty Tote.
I really love these totes. I really have two favorites both the Blue Floral and the Brown Knotty Tote, but if I were to choose just one, I would choose the Brown Knotty Tote, since it would go with more outfits. Thanks so much for offering this wonderful giveaway.
I subscribed. Thanks again.
I like the Ching Dynasty Dragon. Definitely NOT what everyone else is carrying!
I love the Brown pattern. The bags are so pretty!!
I like the Naturally Knotty small blue tote.
traymona[at]aol.com
I like all 7 patterns but my favorite is the Raspberry-Lime.
I like the Spring Poppy design the best.
clynsg at yahoo.com
the spring poppy it is refreshing yet it looks like it can hide "dirt" thanks for the giveaway
I like the raspberry lime tote
shopannies@Yahoo.com
I love the Blue Floral Knotty Tote
I blogged about the giveaway http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaways-i-found-saturday-feb-28.html
shopannies@Yahoo.com
twittered abut the giveaway http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/1262323511
shopannies@yahoo.com
My favorite pattern is the Blue Floral!
smchester at gmail dot com
I like the Raspberry-Lime Knotty Tote.
adr1001025[at]msn.com
blue floral
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
What a beautiful bag, I love the Blue Floral its so bright and pretty, and reminds me of ocean blue water! Thanks for entering me.
Spring Poppy is my favorite
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Fave/Technorati (gkstratos)
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Following
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscribed/Naturally Knotty newsletter
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I had a difficult time choosing as there all so beautiful. I would love the Blue Floral Knotty Tote.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
Brown Knotty Tote for me
The Ching Dynasty Dragon design is GORGEOUS!!!
orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
I would love the spring poppy. It's perfect for this time of year in Texas.
i like the brown one..
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
My favorite is the Spring Poppy Knotty Tote, I also like 'Brown' and Ching Dynasty Dragon Tote!
Raspberry-Lime is the cutest! I'd love to win! This is the cutest thing!
kristi2bsb@yahoo.com
I like the brown knotty tote
These totes are so nice! I like the Ching Dynasty Dragon.
southrngal(at)gmail(dot)com
I've sent a request to follow you on twitter and I tweeted about this wonderful giveaway.
twittername: southrngrl
I like the Raspberry Lime!
jenna at loveofbabyonline dot com
Love your blog so fun so colorful love the tote bag too pretty!
Love the brown knotty tote.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I love the Spring Poppy Knotty Tote!
Thank you for a great giveaway! I really like the Rasberry Lime pattern. Thank you!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
I love the Ching Dynasty Dragon Knotty Tote.
I follow you on Twitter. (simplyandreah)
I tweeted~
http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1264158495
love the spring poppy!
i like the brown knotty.
My choice was hard to make but I am picking Spring Poppy Knotty Tote. Thanks.
gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
wow there all realy nice and well i could go realy for any one of them but the respberry -lime gets my eye add me in please
I signed up for the Naturally Knotty newsletter.
The raspberry lime is my favorite.
Raspberry-Lime is my fave.
speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com
mango! oh my goodness, I am so happy I could cry!!!!! this contest provides the PERFECT bag--especially for my lifestyle. WOW this is amazing.. MANGO, please!!! I hope I am the winner! i need this.
I love the Ching dynast dragon. how pretty is that! thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
I signed up for the Naturally knotty newsletter. jacquecurl@gmail.com
i like the blue floral
technorati
valerie2350
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1264311579
naturally knotty newsletter
Love the raspberry lime!
I signed up on your Feedburner.
I signed up for the Knotty newsletter.
I love the brown tote. These are so pretty!
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I subscribed to the natural knotty newsletter
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I like the brown knotty tote. Thanks for the chance.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I love these totes! The brown and spring poppy are my favorites!
mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com
Wow I love the Raspberry-Lime Knotty Tote
I ALREADY FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER.....
i like the raspberry- lime one. it's really eye catching and brite.
I like the blue floral
tweeted;
http://twitter.com/doozercries/status/1264562173
thank you
My fave is the brown knotty tote.
member(dot)thao(at)gmail.com
http://twitter.com/twinpowells/status/1264578333
my faves are the spring poppy and ching dynasty. gorgeous materials!
melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com
sent a request through twitter @kaiasmommy
melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com
favorited on tech
@kaiasmommy
melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com
Raspberry-Lime
I like the ching dynasty dragon pattern.
madamerkf at aol dot com
Spring poppy pattern!
spring poppy for the wife
I like the Raspberry Lime pattern although any of them would be great. It was hard to narrow it down to one design.
Spring Poppy Knotty Tote
is my fav :0)
I am loving the Ching Dynasty Dragon. Thanks!
I like the Blue floral!
daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com
My fav is the Brown Knotty Tote. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter. @bluenude3 Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
Love the Brown Knotty Tote.
Thank you!
kmg611@gmail.com
I love the blue floral!!
The Blue Floral Knotty Tote is my favorite!! All of them are beautiful though nothing like the diaper bags ive used in the past.
I like the Brown one.
I like the Red & Green Swirl Knotty Tote.
I love the spring poppy!
urchiken at gmail dot com
I love the Raspberry-Lime colors! They are all very pretty colors!
I like the Raspberry-Lime pattern. Thanks.
I like the Spring Poppy.
The Brown knotty is classy and chic .
Love the name of the shop, first off!
The Ching Dynasty Dragon is my favorite design--very catchy!
theworldsmyspace[at]yahoo[dot]com
It was difficult to choose a favorite, but I really zoomed in on the Laminated Raspberry Lime Market Tote. Classy !!
Love the Ching Dynasty Dragon bag
Blue Floral is the pattern I would want.
I love the Ching Dynasty Dragon pattern! Thank you so much for offering this giveaway! eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com
I follow you on Twitter. Username: Roweena Thank you so much for offering this giveaway! eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com
spring poppy
Raspberry-Lime Knotty Tote is my favorite
My favorite is Blue Floral Knotty Tote!
I would love the Brown Knotty tote! So cute!
My favorite is the Brown Knotty Tote. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
thank you for the great contest
enter me please
Raspberry-Lime is my favorite pattern
seesessel (at) gmail (dot) com
I really think the Blue Floral is really pretty. I would love that! Thank you so much!
I follow on Twitter,kewpiedoll04
I love the brown tote! Thanks for the awesome contest!! :)
The Brown Knotty is beautiful!!!
dcbehlmer (at) hotmail (dot) com
I like the Brown!
I love the Pink Watercolor design!
Raspberry-Lime hands down is my fave! You can't go wrong with pink and green :)
Naturally Knotty offers some super gorgeous bright and cheerful patterns! The choices are all stunning, and truly make the bags stand out from what is ordinary which makes them extraordinary! My very favorite pattern is the Ching Dynasty Dragon! This is exotic and truly unique and the color combinations are just breathtaking! I also am really loving the Spring Poppy. It is so very feminine and glamorous in design and colors! Thank you so much for the opportunity to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am Following you on Twitter. My username is joannaonthelake
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am signed up for the Naturally Knotty Newsletter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I Twittered about your wonderful giveaway. Here is the link to my tweet:
http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1273591564
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
The Spring Poppy is my favorite!!
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
The Raspberry-Lime is gorgeous. Well, they are all gorgeous, but I love that combination of colors. Thank you for the awesome giveaway!
I follow on Twitter (taterbugtx)
I love the Spring Poppy design.
texasgirl(at)rocketmail(dot)com
I love the Raspberry Lime pattern. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I signed up for the naturally knotty newsletter. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I like the Brown Pattern Knotty tote.
farrell@crosslake.net
What cute bags! I really like the brown one because it is so classy but the rasberry-lime is so cute! Thanks!
I subscribed to Naturally Knotty Newsletter.
I love the Blue Floral. Too cute!
I like the Brown Knotty Tote best! Thanks!
Raspberry Lime! Thanks
hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com
I would pick the brown - thanks!
I love the raspberry lime! Thank you.
Follow on twitter dddiva
Tweeted http://twitter.com/dddiva/status/1276745255
Subscribe to Naturally Knotty Newsletter.
I love the rasberry-lime tote
Diane
dianesmb@aol.com
I love the Brown tote. Such a great pattern!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I faved you on Technorati-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
And I follow on Twitter-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the brown knotty tote.
charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com
I am undecided between the Raspberry-Lime & the Ching Dynasty Dragon. I am drawn to both!
Blue floral :)
csmastroianni@gmail.com
I would love the chance to win, thanks.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
i like the ching dynasty dragon!
Ching Dynasty Dragon
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
I LOVE the brown!
kaytewatts AT aol DOT com
Love Raspberry Lime the best! Thanks!
I put in a request to follow you on twitter!
I like Spring Poppy.
Spring poppy!
What beautiful, utilitarian bags! I really like her one featured on your site, the beautiful Spring Poppy...it's so dramatic!
spring poppy!
Brown Knotty is the one i love,
I want the Blue Floral one. The colors are so pretty.
Brown Knotty tote is my favorite!
Definately, Raspberry-Lime. As a mom of two boys everything in my life is blue - this patterns seems "happy" but NOT blue. Thanks for the chance.
Ching Dynasty Dragon is a fav pattern
My favorite is the Raspberry-Lime!
jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net
Gotta go with the Brown! thanks for the chance!
sherri419 at gmail dot com
I like the Spring Poppy!
I'm following you on Twitter. (My username is @ThriftyJinxy)
I love the raspberry lime pattern. Thanks for a great giveaway!
I love the brown knotty tote. Thank you for the giveaway!
I like the raspberry lime patterh. Very pretty!
Those are gorgeous! My favorite is the Ching Dynasty Dragon. Thanks for the giveaway!
braaisjo at gmail dot com
I love Raspberry Lime! THanks and God bless you.
I love the spring poppy!
The pattern I like is the Ching Dynasty Dragon Knotty Tote
rosans4@comcast.net
I'm subscribed to Naturally Knotty News
rosans4@comcast.net
I like the Ching Dynasty Dragon Knotty Tote.
The Blue Floral Knotty Tote is my favorite.
Thank you,
corjong@gmail.com
Faved in Technorati - corjong
corjong@gmail.com
Signed up for your emails. I guess that is the same as Newsletter.
Thank you,
corjong@gmail.com
I tweeted the giveaway - corjong
corjong@gmail.com
Blue Floral Knotty Tote
The spring poppy is cool.
I like the Raspberry-Lime pattern!! Thanks for the chance!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
I faved you on technorati! mom2anutball
Post a Comment