• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review and Giveaway: New Native

Guest Review by Renee from What Mommmies Need

Baby slings are a must-have product for the Modern Mom! New Native, an eco-friendly company, has been creating stylish and practical tools for healthy parenting since 1992. Their high quality products have been backed by excellent customer service and a tradition of integrity. They have even been endorsed by celebrity Moms!

When I was first asked to do a review on the New Native Sling, I was a ready for the help in hauling my little one around. I have a 6 month old son who is around 28 inches long and weighs 19 lbs. I definately need help considering we are out of the infant carrier, but I must say I was concerned about him fitting comfortably.

Let me say that all my concerns have been put to rest. This sling was easy to use and came with multiple directions for each position. My son not only fit, but was more than happy to be toted around in the sling.

The fabric is a heavy weight cotton and did not slip on my shoulder. It is machine washable which makes for easy clean up. It folds up and can fit easily into my purse or diaper bag, which means I am never without it. I love that I will be able to use this sling till my son reaches 35 lbs. Hopefully this gives me at least 1 more month. LOL!

The carrier is worn over one shoulder and the opposite hip. Baby can be worn in front, side or back. Ideal for discreet nursing, the New Native Baby Carrier is made from 100% cotton fabrics without buckles, padding or metal rings. Ideal for newborn to 35 lbs. and each carrier comes not only with paper directions, but also an instructional DVD. They even make sizes up to 5XL.
So, if other slings have not worked for you, don't hesitate to give this one a try.

In addition to baby carriers, New Native carries other healthy products like Cotton Baby Clothes, vitamins and this adorable child's doll carrier. New Native was nice enough to send one to Lily to test out and she has not taken it off all night!
The doll carriers look exactly like Mommy's and would make a perfect gift for a Big Sister to be!

Want to try it? New Native generously has offered one reader a Cotton Sling in the Zebra Twill print!

How to Enter:
1. Visit New Native, Inc. and tell me which carrier is your favorite!

Additional Entries (leave each entry as a separate comment):
1. Subscribe to my blog.
2. Favorite me in Technorati.
3. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet this giveaway!
4. Blog about this giveaway and include a link back!

Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 4, 2009. Prizes not claimed after 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

100 comments:

Brandi_B said...

Pick me! Pick me! I wear one baby and push the other in the cart when going to Target, so I get a lot of use out of them. I'd love the Cocoa Brown Twill with Sweet Jane Trim.

Sheila Hickmon said...

I like the Embroidered Green Silk 100% Silk Baby Carrier!! Thanks for the chance!

hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Anonymous said...

i like the simple black or cocoa brown

autumn398 (at) yahoo.com

susan said...

The 100% Organic Cotton Khaki Twill with Reversible Fleece Lining Baby Carrier looks so comfy.

Princess Golden Hair said...

I just love the embroidered green silk baby carrier. oh so beautiful

teechbiz at gmail dot com

Jen lleras said...

I like the 100% organic baby carrier in dusty rose best!

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

CelebrateTheNest said...

I love the 100% Organic Cotton Natural Twill Baby Carrier with Poppy Trim! So adorable.

meganmcginity (at) gmail (dot) com

Blake and Laura said...

I like the 100% Regular Cotton Baby Carrier with Cherry Blossom Trim.

laurawalker05@gmail.com

Miss Spoken said...

I like the 100% Regular Cotton Baby Carrier w/Whispering Grass Trim
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Megan and Erik said...

OHH please pick me! Honestly I love the zebra print but if I have to pick a different one I think the almond silk carriers are very cool. Thanks
megpyper@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I think the 100% Organic Cotton Jungle Mingle Print Twill Baby Carrier is beautiful

Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com

Michelle said...

I love the organic cotton zebra print twill baby carrier. Thanks for offering a great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the great contest
enter me please
100% Organic Cotton Garden Party Print Twill Baby Carrier is my favorite
seesessel (at) gmail (dot) com

MaryAnne said...

I love, love, LOVE the Zebra Print Twill! My second choice, however, would be the organic baby carrier in natural flannel. I've heard great things about New Native carriers, so I would really love to win this - it would be perfect for baby #3 due this summer!

thriftycraftmama at gmail dot com

MaryAnne said...

and I follow you on twitter (thrftycraftmama)

thriftycraftmama at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Zebra Print is my fav! I'd lovvvvvvvve to win!
kristi2bsb@yahoo.com

Shannon said...

Oh I have always wanted to try one. I am a HUGE pouch sling fan. I use them all the time for my youngest because I have to carry both boys to the car etc with neither walking well. I love the Organic Cotton Cocoa Brown Baby Carrier

Anonymous said...

100% Organic Cotton Baby Carrier with Whispering Grass Trim is my fav. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I requested to follow you on twitter. @bluenude3 Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

Tonysopranogirl said...

I NEED this!! Just found out having fourth child I need hands free help!! I love the 100% organic cotton the garden party pattern baby sling! This would be adorable for both baby boy and baby girl!

Thao said...

My fave carrier is the
Embroidered Green Silk Baby Carrier

member(dot)thao(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I liked the New Native® Inc. Silk I thought the print was so pretty and I think the silk would be so soft for the baby.

Amy said...

I love the Organic Cotton Jungle Mingle Print Twill Baby Carrier, its cute and functional! :)

YZgirl4 said...

I love the coco brown twill. This is great, I have been wanting to get one.
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

Melanie said...

my fave is the black/cherry blossom trim. so cute!

melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com

Melanie said...

sent you a request for twitter
@kaiasmommy

melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com

Melanie said...

favorited you on technorati @kaiasmommy
melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com

Think about it said...

i asked my hubby and he liked the Embroidered Green Silk 100% Baby Carrier!!

mogrill said...

The 100% embroidered green silk is amazing! I love it. Thanks for the chance.

mogrill@comcast.net

Melissa Butler said...

100% Organic Cotton Baby Carrier with Whispering Grass Trim is my fave ~ love the calm colors.

Unknown said...

Right now I own the Black Twill 100% Cotton Baby Carrier and love it. I would love to win one for my sister.

Stacy said...

The Jungle Mingle Print Twill is such a beautiful print.

Thanks for the giveaway!

hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Mir said...

I think the Zebra is actually my favorite but of all the others I'd pick Organic Cotton Jungle Mingle Print .

Kama said...

I love the 100% Organic Cotton Natural Twill Baby Carrier with Poppy Trim.

Anonymous said...

I love the khaki with fleece on the other side. I like everthing to be soft for my little one.

Sherry R said...

My favorite is the Black Twill with Cherry Blossom Cotton Baby Carrier!

jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

taxchyk said...

The embroidered almond silk carrier is my favorite, although a great many I like

Anonymous said...

The 100% Organic Cotton Jungle Mingle Print Twill Baby Carrier is my favorite!

rubynreba said...

I'd pick the black twill with cherry blossom trim 100% cotton one. Thanks.

rosannepm said...

I love the Embroidered Dupioni Almond silk-hoping she won't spit up on it.
rosans4@comcast.net

Jinxy and Me said...

I like the 100% Organic Cotton Natural Twill Baby Carrier with Poppy Trim

CanAmBlond said...

My favorite is the green silk one, thanks so much for a cool giveaway!

yomomma said...

my favorite is the emboidered 100% green silk baby carrier. Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I like the black twill with Cherry Blossom Trim in 100% cotton. Thanks for the chance to win!
angelynn9916@hotmail.com

~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said...

My favorite was the Black Twill with Cherry Blossom Trim

~Good Luck To All~

Anonymous said...

I love the Organic Cotton Carrier in Whispering Grass, so pretty!

Heather said...

I just love the 100% Organic Cotton Cocoa Brown Twill Baby Carrier with Sweet Jane Trim! Beautiful carriers!

Crys said...

I like the embroidered almond silk baby carrier. And the twill baby carrier.

demmi said...

100% Organic Cotton Khaki Twill with Reversible Fleece Lining Baby Carrier con5459(at)gmail(dot)cm

Anonymous said...

I like the cherry blossom carrier!
feliciaking.m at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Khaki Twill please. Thanks a million, fingers crossed, :-))
ffbbcourtney(at)hotmail.com

masonsgranny59 said...

I HEART the 100% Organic Cotton Jungle Mingle Print Twill Baby Carrier:)

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I love the Jungle Mingle Print the very most!

zestywonderland@gmail.com

lilyk said...

I love the Embroidered Green Silk 100% Silk Baby Carrier!

ms.lilyk@gmail.com

~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said...

I love the Embroidered Green Silk 100% Silk Baby Carrier! Thanks for the chance at this!


Good Luck!

 
Photobucket