If you follow my blog, you have probably read that I will be attending BlogHer '09 in July! I am very excited about attending the classes, seminars, networking functions, and of course meeting new friends.
As I prepare for my trip, I realized that I do not own a laptop case! Of course, my laptop MUST accompany me to BlogHer, so I will definitely need a way to transport it safely (and fashionably!). While doing a few Internet searches for THE perfect bag, I ran across a great company specializing in laptop bags, Kolobags.
A little about Kolobags from their website:
"Kolobags is the one-stop shop for everyone looking for technology fashion without compromising on style. The online boutique offers the widest array of designer laptop bags, specialty bags and technology accessories available both on- and off-line. Since its opening in Fall 2004, Kolobags has offered an ever-changing selection of top-of-the-line designs, all hand-selected from the latest styles emerging from around the world."
Kolobags carries absolutely gorgeous laptop messenger bags and laptop backpacks, but I think my favorite is this laptop tote:
Do you need a laptop bag for BlogHer, for work, or just for fun?? Kolobags has generously offered one lucky reader the Room It Up Laptop Messenger Bag in Pink Plaid!
This fully padded, stylish messenger bag features an adjustable shoulder strap and measures 15.75" x 4.75" x 14" on the outside. It fits most computers with a 15.4" screen.How to enter:
1. Visit Kolobags and let me know which laptop bag catches your eye!
Additional entries (please leave each entry as a separate comment):
1. Subscribe to my blog.
2. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway.
3. Blog about this giveaway.
4. Favorite me in Technorati.
5. Sign up for Kolobags special offers via email
5. If you complete ALL of the above, you many enter an unlimited amount of times!
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 11th. Prizes not claimed within 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.

































































353 comments:
I love the bag you picked for yourself!!! My fav for me would be the pink Kara B messenger. The one that looks like wide strips of color...not the other pink one.
Wow, those are super cute. I really love the high sierra.
cat@3kidsandus.com
I'm a subscriber.
I love the Shoreline Vertical in Green. Holy Cow they have a HUGE selection! Those are awesome!
I love the moonsus gallery laptop tote. It is sooo pretty.
I subscribe.
I'm a subscriber!
Got ya on my Tweet List!
Follow you on twitter.
I like the Kailo Chic the casual laptop tote in mod circles pink! Super cute!!
I follow you on twitter and i tweeted!
I fav'd you in technorati!
blogged here
http://www.whatmommiesneed.com/2009/03/looking-for-new-laptop-bag.html
skooba satchel 2.0 luxe is really cute
· ultrasuede
· extremely light-weight laptop bag
· exterior dimensions: 16.75" x 12" x 6"
· fits pc's and macs with 17" screens (fits laptops up to 15" x 10.375" x 2")
· recommended as a laptop case for women
athena
shopper laptop bag
laptop bag: tote
I like this bag b/c I could probably throw a few diapers in there, too!
Plus, I have a 17 inch screen so I need a big bag.
i follow on twitter (JessieLeigh1979)
I would love this one - siamod fegina laptop tote. This would be so great to win. I so need one.
toni(at)mud-bug(dot)com
I love love love this bag http://www.kolobags.com/product.php?productid=1812
will never be able to have it...it's 425, but I love it!
I am a subscriber
toni(at)mud-bug(dot)com
I follow you on twitter (themudbug)
toni(at)mud-bug(dot)com
You are my favorite (moose1204)
toni(at)mud-bug(dot)com
The Crumpler in blue is very nice-me likey!
I am a subscriber
I follow you on twitter.
You're a technorati favorite.
I signed up for their email updates
toni(at)mud-bug(dot)com
I signed up for the Kolobags email updates.
Those are really cute bags! Love 'em! And the pink one you choose is sooooo pretty! I liked the room it up navy stripe laptop messenger bag! Very cute!
My favorite is the kjb bag. They're all really cute though.
You're a favorite in technorati!
I am loving the Athena Shopper Laptop Bag. I have a 17 incher, and that one was super cute. I could even add in the kids' fruit snacks. :)
Tweeted!! http://twitter.com/mommy23monkeys/status/1286932089
I subscribed to your blog! :)
I love the room it up navy stripe laptop messenger bag.
pma_devri@hotmail.com
I blogged about it
http://newsuereview.blogspot.com/2009/03/kolobags-giveaway-at-not-so-blog.html
The high sierra chip 15" laptop messenger bag looks stunning!
Thanks for this great giveaway!
callmeabookworm AT gmail DOT com
Following you on Twitter - callmeabookworm
I like this one: sumo
12" women's two-pocket case. I'm a big fan of Sumo bags and this one for a laptop looks COOL!
Thanks!
I follow you on Twitter (whatsthatsmell)
My sister loves the case logic
canvas laptop messenger bag. Please accept my entry. Thank you.
My favorite is the samsonite
verana corduroy computer tote.
firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com
The high sierra is really cute!
ajcmeyer AT go DOT com
mobile edge
komen microfiber laptop tote
laptop bag: tote
size: up to 15.4"
price: $129.99 is wonderful
subscriber there
subscriber here
THE LARGE BLUE BAG
snowyatnite@yahoo.com
KJB bag!
Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com
i like the manhattan portage 13" convertible laptop bag
I like the casauri.
enchanted_wart(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love this one!! The Kailo Chic in Green:
http://www.kolobags.com/product.php?productid=1655
I also like the Samsonite Corduroy in Pink! Adorable! :)
I subscribe!
I like the ful laptop backpack. That way I'd have room for camera stuff too.
What a beautiful selection of bags. There a number of bags that I love from this site. My favorite would be the mobile edge
milano laptop tote 17"
Thanks so much for this wonderful giveaway.
These are great bags - I need a good quality one because my laptop is old and heavy, relatively speaking :) Shoreline Vertical is my fave (I think).
tucano
work out 17" laptop case
laptop bag: briefcase
I like the sumo 12 in. 2 pocket case!
tarankh@gmail.com
I favored you in technorati
Beautiful bags!I like the mcklein
lake forest laptop case .There are so,so many nice ones to choose from.
I definitely would pick the "Abrielle Laptop Tote"> What wonderful bags.
I love the oxio sheenko laptop tote. Thanks for the giveaway!
I like the mobile edge milano laptop tote 15.4"
WOW great selection i have a laptop but no bag hard to choose just one but i like the ATHENA best your personal choice is great also great giveaway GLA
I love the room it up
crazy daisy laptop messenger bag
So cute!
i like the high sierra and the pink one you picked.
Any of the McKlien bags...can you say chic?
follower
I really had a hard time picking since they have such a great selection. My pick would be the Moonsus Cosmopolitan Satchel.
I like the ogio road trip laptop backpack
i love the athena flap laptop bag
conanan2006@yahoo.com
I really like the lodis milano audrey laptop tote 17"! Red is my favorite color and this bag just has style!!
3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com
I blogged about this giveaway here . . .
http://www.ablogofgoodies.com/2009/03/giveaway-messenger-laptop-bag.html
3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com
I already follow you on Twitter.
3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com
You are faved under KarenOfSillymonkeez.
3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the kailo chic the classic laptop tote red hexagon! Great Bags!!
daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe!
daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com
I really love the Manhattan Portage bag! Style and function! Love it!
I'm following you on Twitter! Just Jingle
I love the kailo chic in green!
I am following you on Twitter and I tweeted this contest!
I'm a tote girl and the kailo chic
the casual laptop tote green hexagon is my favorite one.
My daughter loves orange. (16 yr old) I am picking this one: asauri envelope computer case 13. She may need a larger one for her laptop. I like the pink plaid too. :)
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
Tweeted:http://tinyurl.com/dk3bwj
Twtr: gahome2mom
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
blogged:
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/03/fun-with-flowers-giveaway-event.html
gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com
Love the Tucano bag. Looks soft and protective
Those bags are gorgeous! And they're reasonably priced too. I love the Samsonite verana coduroy tote in pink. It's perfect for my pink laptop!
I like the "high sierra scranton 17" laptop messenger bag" in blue.
I love the Kailo Chic mod circles. Very cute!
I follow you on twitter and I tweeted about it here: http://twitter.com/strawberryredx2/status/1288971584
I like them all but especially the athena embroidery tote-so nice for work.
flyergal82 at yahoo dot com
I just got a brand new pink laptop, so I am LOVING the giveaway bag. It's my favorite of any on the site. But since you probably want to make sure I checked around, I also like: room it up line flower laptop messenger bag. Great collection!
give_me_a_latte at yahoo
Subscribed via e-mail
give_me_a_latte at yahoo
Following you on Twitter
twitter.com/give_me_a_latte
Signed up for Kolobags e-mail
give_me_a_latte at yahoo
I just adore the moonsus gallery laptop tote - it sings to me.
tucano
cobra 13.3" horizontal limit laptop messenger bag
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
This one!! http://www.kolobags.com/product.php?productid=1674
OMG these are hot! I am buying one!
I love the sumo 12" women's two-pocket case. Very nice
I love the sumdex nicole modern backpack.
speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com
oh my, how do you pick? There are so many. I really like the moonsus business laptop tote 17" http://www.kolobags.com/product.php?productid=482# It looks classy!
I following you on Twitter!!
I twittered about the giveaway!
Favorite me in Technorati DONE!!
I subscribed via e-mail!
I love the Kara B laptop messenger bag in blue!
abbyandygaige@gmail.com
I like the Athena flat top the best. They are all super cute.
I follow you on Twitter (TheShoppingMama)
I like the amy kathryn violet carry-all laptop tote. Thanks
jessnbp@ruggratsx2.com
Wow, I had NO clue there was such a selection of laptop bags available. I really need one. I have a black boring one hubby passed down to me. I LOVE the kjb bags chantilly laptop tote. Great giveaway!
I subscribe to your blog.
I follow you on Twitter and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/PotamusPrefers/status/1289908235
I signed up for their emails!
I love the jack georges
milano vertical rolling laptop bag!
I follow on twitter!
I love the Athena Shopper Laptop Bag!! Such a hard choice though!!
evelester @ gmail.com
I'm a subscriber.
I like the athena bag.
I love the Kara B Messenger in Orange. 2nd to that I love the one you featured the pink plaid room it up.
Blogged it, http://www.ruggratsx2.com/2009/03/kolobags-giveaway/
Great giveaway! I like this one: http://www.kolobags.com/product.php?productid=1133 because the hubby & I share the laptop and he would not be cool with a pink bag LOL!
following
Following on twitter too!
Ha I just showed hubby the bag. He agreed it would be MY bag!
these bags are NICE--i like the Athena Shopper, and more, but you don't need a list!
:)
sandtneal at mifire dott com
subscribed!
sandtneal at mfire dott com
put your giveaway on my blog --
it's under bloggy goodies!
:)
http://easilyamusedhardtooffend.blogspot.com
I like the crazy daisy laptop messenger bag. Thanks!
I follow you on twitter as sonyasparks
WOW they have some great bags! I like the kailo chic the laptop sleeve mod green squares. Too cute!
mom2thadd[at]shawnann[dot]org
golla laptop sleeve 13 is my fave.
I'm following you on Twitter
mom2thadd[at]shawnann[dot]org
I really like the athena front pocket laptop tote. I like the white, but I'm not sure if I could keep it clean.....Wish it came in some more colors.
I subscribe to your blog.
I follow you on Twitter..
Added you to my technorati favorites...I'm ArmySister.
signed up for their email newsletter.
These bags are really nice and look well made. I like the Tucano Cobra 13.3 laptop messenger bag.
TRigell at aol dot com
I follow on twitter and I tweeted!
TRigell at aol dot com
I faved you on Technorati.
TRigell at aol dot com
I visited Kolobags and the bag that caught my eye was actually the one they are giving away. It' the room it up pink plaid laptop messenger bag.
Great giveaway
I am a current subscriber.
I am a follower
i like the kara b messenger bag
subscriber
technorati
valerie2350
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1291206865
My favorite item from KoolBags is their "mobile edge premium laptop tote" because it's black & styled SUPER classy (:
♥Mannie
MVincent.etsy.com
MannieMandible@yahoo.com
Following you on Twitter (: My username is MannieMandible!
♥Mannie
MVincent.etsy.com
MannieMandible@yahoo.com
I'm a follower of your blog (:
♥Mannie
MVincent.etsy.com
MannieMandible@yahoo.com
Faved you on Technorati (:
♥Mannie
MVincent.etsy.com
MannieMandible@yahoo.com
The amy kathryn
violet carry-all laptop tote is my favorite one.
tweeted the giveaway
http://twitter.com/palmersf/status/1291400748
blogged
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/03/giveaways-i-found-march-6.html
shopannies@Yahoo.com
I really like the shoreline vertical laptop messenger bag.
patricjames@hotmail.com
also like the green case logic canvas laptop messenger bag
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
rss subscriber
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
I like the kailo chick tote in black hexagon. Very cute and sophisticated!
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I subscribe
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I signed up on their website.
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I love the high sierra 15" laptop messenger bag in pink.
The bag that caught my eye is the kailo chic the casual laptop tote green hexagon. Love the green color.
member(dot)thao(at)gmail.com
I subscribe via email.
member(dot)thao(at)gmail.com
Sooo many to choose from - I guess I would choose the high sierra chip 15" laptop messenger bag.
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/twinpowells/status/1291779066
member(dot)thao(at)gmail.com
I like this one:
http://www.kolobags.com/product.php?productid=1204
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I would love to have the Knomo Josselin bag in brown
springshoot5@aol.com
Love, love, love this one:
room it up boho flower overnight duffle bag
gjw823@aol.com
cute bags! i love the kailo chic tote.
subscriber
Oops. I posted in the wrong comment section before. Sorry.
My favorite Kolobag is siamod serra laptop tote. Thanks for the great contest!
melazy1[at]gmail[dot]com
The Shoreline in green is awesome. Shoreline is also a burb of Seattle.
mjgroesbeck@yahoo.com
I love the high sierra, too cute!
I like the room it up crazy daisy laptop messenger bag. Thanks.
sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com
The Pink Plaid is actually my favorite one!
I like the tucano work out 17" laptop case.
Thanks!
1bmore @ gamil . com
I like the crumpler. It has lots of room for everything I need to put into it.
I pick the Ogio Laptop Tote Bag, but I saw a lot of nice ones.
laikilu@yahoo.com
The mobile edge scan fast element laptop case. Whew! Tough to pick just one.
I love the one you're giving away, but another I love is the athena
shopper laptop bag. Thanks!!
Tough choice...but I would have to go with the "kailo chic the casual laptop tote mod green squares"
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I'm an email subscriber.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following you on Twitter...my user name is Nelsby.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I faved your blog on Technorati...my user name is Nelsby.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I signed up for Kolo Bags special offers via email.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I Tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/statuses/1293387964
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I think the athena laptop tote is beautiful!
My favorite is the Tucano Giorno.
Mo
My favorite is actually your favorite but if I had to pick another one, I also like the amy kathryn violet carry-all laptop tote and the golla sleeve.
I subscribe in Google reader.
Blogged here http://justanothernewblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/stylish-kolobags-laptop-tote-giveaway.html
The Shoreline in lime green is cool and smart looking.
jimmyrug
at
hotmail.com
Fav in Technorati (aitmama).
Follow you on twitter (aitmama) and tweeted http://twitter.com/aitmama/status/1293957467.
Signed up for Kolobags offers - not sure if it worked, their site looks weird today.
Room it up Navy stripe would be great for my son.
Higher Ground looks just right for me
I like the Lap Sack Large North South or ice red sirocco urban laptop tote
Following on Twitter
vlbsweeps
Tweet
http://www.thenotsoblog.com/2009/03/giveaway-kolobags.html
subscribed to feed
subscribed to Kolobags special offers
Technorati
VickieB
Post a Comment