I consider myself a fairly organized person. Before I leave the house with Aubrie, I check and recheck her diaper bag. Diapers, wipes, cream, bottle, formula, puffs, baby food, spoon, bib, clothes, and Tylenol are all staples in my bag. Even after massive amounts of planning, I always seem to forget one of the most important items for a successful trip with a teething infant......a teething toy!
Smart Mom, a company created in 2002, has made it their mission to never let this happen to me again! Their ingenious idea called Teething Bling, is a product line of wearable teething products. Throw on a bangle bracelet or pendant necklace and you will have a teething toy ready for your infant while on the go! All of the Teething Bling products are made of the highest-quality, phthalate-free, federally approved silicone. The material is non-toxic, latex-free, food–safe, even dishwasher-friendly! The jewelry is available in many shapes and colors, so you are sure to find something to match every outfit.
Smart Mom was nice enough to send me a gift set and a keychain to review. My first impresion was that the gift set was packaged very nicely and even came with a cute card (which can be personalized). It would definitely be a gift I would consider giving at the next baby shower I attend. I decided to let Aubrie try out the heart keychain to see if she liked the texture of the toy. As you can tell, it was a hit! I like the fact that I can wear the pendant while Aubrie uses it as a teething toy which eliminates the risk of it falling on the ground. The pendants are intended for adult use only, but do include a breakaway clasp as a safety feature.
Do you have a teething infant? Want to try out this product? Smart Mom has generously offered one lucky reader a Design-Your-Own Teething Bling Gift Set. This set includes a Teething Bling pendant and 2 coordinating bangles plus a personalized gift card. The winner can choose their color combinations!
How to enter:
1. Visit Smart Mom and let me know which product you would like to try.
Additional entries (please leave each entry as a separate comment):
1. Subscribe to my blog.
2. Blog about this giveaway.
3. Favorite me in Technorati.
4. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet this giveaway.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 17th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. residents only.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Review and Giveaway: Smart Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































































35 comments:
Turquoise Donut Shaped Pendant is what I would love to try
subscriber
Love the shakespear onesies! how unique!@
Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!
Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com
I love teh Jade Donut Shaped Pendant! Would love to try that!
I love the rose quartz heart shaped pendant. Thanks! utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
I think the Pink Camouflage Keychain is really pretty!
Actually, I love the Shakespeare Onesies at that site, I would LOVE one of those for my baby
Love the rose quartz heart shaped pendant. Beautiful! Thank you for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
I like their Shakespeare Onesie, especially the Macbeth quote.
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I love the Bronze Teething Bling Pendant!
and I favorited you in technorati:
http://technorati.com/faves/thriftycraftmama?show=blogs
I also follow you on twitter (thrftycraftmama)
i like Jade Donut Shaped Pendant for a new grandbaby.
I would like to try the Turquoise donut Shaped Pendant con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the brown snowflake donut pendant.
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I subscribe to your blog
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I follow on twitter ...yzgirl4
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I would like to try the Jade Donut Shaped pendant.
I subscribe.
Fave at Technorati.
I follow you on Twitter (simplyandreah)
I like the Blue Snowflake donut pendant- would match a ton of my clothes! :)
cassandra@aubut.net
I would love to try the Sugarplum and Lapis Gift Set!
keithadanielle at yahoo dot com
I subscribe!
keithadanielle at yahoo dot com
I love the camo gift set
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
email subscriber
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
thank you
I love the Jade Donut Shaped Pendant!
I subscribe!
You're a technorati fave! (amweeks)
I follow on Twitter! (amweeks)
i like the onyx donut shaped pendant
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
rss subscriber
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
Aubrey's first tooth is literally breaking through right now!
I'd have to say the Mother of Pearl Donut Shape Pendant is my favorite!
jenna at loveofbabyonline dot com
Sugar Plum Donut Shaped Pendant is very nice and would be perfect during church services.
Post a Comment