Whoa! It's Thursday already?!? Time to weigh in!
Let me start by taking care of some business: Vickie won the Tyson coupons from last week! Please email me at notsoblog@gmail.com! CONGRATS!
All these birthdays are KILLING me! Aubrie's party is on Sunday, so once the last piece of cake is gone, I am getting back on the weight-loss bandwagon. Really. I mean it. If you could only see the dance costume I have to wear for pictures at the end of March, you would realize the desperation! LOL!
Task of the week: Find me an inspirational quote! It doesn't HAVE to be weight loss related, just something that inspires you and keeps you motivated. Also, make sure you are BLOGGING about your goals and LINKING back to my site.
**Please note: My URL has changed! Please link to http://www.thenotsoblog.com
Next week, come back and tell me about your success! Sign the Shrinky Linky for a chance to win a coupon for a FREE box of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Decor Canister!
Good Luck this week!
































































6 comments:
Birthday parties are killer! We always have so many parties to attend this time of year. That and all the yummy Easter eggs from my church are just plain torture!
Good luck this week:0)
I am back on the weight loss wagon. Blogged today.
Yeah us!!!
Morning Bridgette! Continue to hold strong during the party season. I can only imagine how hard it will be with a cake in the house. One trick I learned from working at a place in high school that did birthday parties is that cookie cakes leave no left overs whereas cakes with icing people always had half a cake to bring home. When they get older you might want to consider switching to cookie cakes to avoid left overs and temptation.
I'm pretty excited for 7:40am because it seems like following the rules of Weight Watchers and exercise is working. Who would have thought right? I've logged in my loss as well as my inspirational quote on my blog -> Think Thin Thursday - March 5, 2009.
Have a Happy Think Thin Thursday!
Hi Bridgette. Thanks for doing Think Thin Thursdays, of course the only reason I found you, is because I thought of the same idea, and googled it to see if anyone else was already using it. You were, so I figured since GMTA, I might as well join y'all over here on Thursdays. I've been blogging for almost a year, about my weight loss efforts (and everything else along the way) at "I'm Losing it!" I posted my goals and quote for the week, and linked back here. Jeannie
Thank you for the coupons! I will email ya.
Good luck getting on that bandwagon. Having a piece of cake at a party is not so bad. It is when I decided to have another and another through out the day.:) Yeah I am bad.
I had a weird week for my weight loss. I didn't put my quote, cuz I don't have one at the moment.
Oh I LOVE Clorox wipes! I am such a neat freak and use these things as much as toilet paper at my house! Posted my TTT post if you want to check it out!
http://toddandleanna.blogspot.com/2009/03/think-thin-thursday-week-7.html
P.S. Liked the listing of quotes idea!!
Post a Comment