This picture was taken by my husband on his trip to San Francisco. Is this type of sign ACTUALLY necessary? YIKES!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Wordless Wednesday
Posted by Bridgette at 5:00 AM
Labels: Wordless Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































































31 comments:
ew ew EW! Like you said, why would they need to post a sign like that???
Oh my goodness!! That's too funny (and pretty gross that they had to put a sign up for that!)
Hahaha that is too funny. Kinda gross and weird but funny.
That is funny, almost no comment necessary. LOL
OMG that is hilarious! I have to say though that it is necessary as I've seen them on the beach at Destin. It was not very pretty.
I am a bit surprised it was posted in San Fran. They are pretty liberal out there. You would think they wouldn't really mind it.
That is FABULOUS! :) Loooove it!
I used to live around there - the sign probably is necessary...
I think it just might be... I need to find where they have the opposite of that sign...
That's hilarious!! Hahaha!
Wow-I'd hate to see what people wear who miss the sign!
HA! I love this! Wonder if I'll see this at the beach next week? lol
I wish they would put those on all beaches!
LOL too funny.
LOL Some people have no shame, after our trip to Florida, I don't think signs will ever shock me again.
that's hysterical!
Yikes!!
That is hilarious!
That is so funny!! Thank goodness for that sign, otherwise you don't know what you would see! lol!
I feel that if they wear them, they should cover them up not share it with the world! I don't want anyone knowing if I wear one! LOL! Happy WW!
ROFLMBO!! Love it!
Wow. That is too funny!
Haha! That sign is great. They need that everyone. Who wants to see anyone else's buns anyway, not me.
LOL! That's too funny!
That is so funny, yet scary at the same time, you have got to be kidding me! LOL
Oh my gosh!! That is too funny!
Thank goodness, not where I live!;)
That is too funny! And also sad that they had to put it up in the first place!
You know that you would be the first one out there in yours! LOL
Oh yuck. That is hilarious, I can't believe they actually have a sign!
Ummmm is this for real?
Ugh... Can't imagine how bad it must have been for them to require such a sign! Don't even wanna know! LOL
Post a Comment