• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Happy 1st Birthday, Aubrie!
How time has flown, my precious baby!

Photo by April


20 comments:

Victoria Arya said...

She's SO PRETTY. LOL...you put up a pretty picture...I put up a scary baby picture :-)

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

OMG~ She is adorable! Happy Birthday!

Make sure you check out the March Madness going on over on my Diana Rambles blog. It's a month of reviews & giveaways. There will be a new one posted every 2-3 days, so bookmark it and come back!

Reese said...

Happy Birthday Aubrie!!
What a cutie!! She and my son are birthday twins. He turned four.Let's set up a prom date in 15 yrs.

Courtney V said...

She lookslike a doll! I have an Aubrey too! Happy Birthday Aubrie!

lfhpueblo said...

Your first year as a woman has been a learning experience little one, just remember to keep all your future years just as fun.
Happy Birthday.

Lollidale Farm said...

Gorgeous girl!
I'm a day late to link up....but hopefully you don't mind! :)

 
Photobucket