There is one thing I dislike more than anything: nausea. When I became pregnant with my first daughter, I wasn't scared of the weight gain, the stretch marks or the labor. I was terrified of morning sickness!
During the first trimester, I was armed with a desk full of safe remedies at work including crackers, tea, ginger snaps and of course, Preggie Pops!
Three Lollies answers the question, "What are Preggie Pops?" on their website:
"Preggie Pops are naturally flavored and specially formulated lollipops made for pregnant women. For generations, women have sought out certain natural therapies to ease morning sickness. As healthcare professionals, we have developed a solution: convenient, delicious, high quality and all natural lollipops. Preggie Pops offer relief via a combination of essential oils, aromatherapy and our unique delivery system. In addition, our Preggie Pops alleviate dry mouth, provide quick calories and energy during labor, and are an overall soothing and comforting way to address the needs of pregnant women. Preggie Pops are also drug free and healthcare provider recommended."
Preggie Pops come in a variety of flavors because each person's queasiness responds to something different. My personal favorite was the Sour Fruit Preggie Pop Drops. Same great remedy as the pop, but without the stick! Even though I am no longer pregnant, the Preggie Pop Drop samples came in handy recently. I have been on some antibiotics for that lovely eye infection, and they were making me slightly nauseous. The drops helped sooth my tummy instantly!
Did you know that Three Lollies also carries Queasy Pops for Kids? One box contains 7 pops in natural flavors such as Peppermint, Cinnamon, Natural Cola, Natural Green Apple, Sour Raspberry, Sour Lemon, and Papaya. These pops are especially good for motion sickness. Grab some for those long summer vacation road trips!
And right now, Three Lollies is selling a Queasy Drops Pink variety in the Sour Raspberry flavor. A portion of the proceeds for these limited edition drops will benefit the STOP CANCER Marni Fund for breast cancer research. What a wonderful charity to support!
Are you feeling queasy? Need a Pop or a Drop? I have one pack of Preggie Pop Drops (Sour Fruit), Preggie Pops, and Queasy Pops Kids to giveaway to one lucky reader!
How to win:
1. Head over to Three Lollies and tell me what your favorite flavor would be!
Additional entries (provide each entry as a separate comment):
1. Blog about this giveaway on link back to www.thenotsoblog.com
2. Favorite me in Technorati.
3. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet this giveaway.
4. Subscribe to my blog.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on March 8th. Prizes not claimes in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Review and Giveaway: Three Lollies contest closed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































































61 comments:
The natural banana queasy drops sound good. Thanks for entering me.
unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com
The sour fruit ones sound good to me!
pma_devri@hotmail.com
Both the preggie pops mint and the queasy drops natural banana sound good.
i've been wanting to try these!!
i like these; Preggie Pop Drops Natural Green Apple
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
Ha! I just subscribed to your blog AND started following you on Twitter, and I had no idea that you were asking us to do that!
New here, and love it already!
Okay, and the second one for following on Twitter
I love banana , i wanna try the natural banana queasy drops
sour fruit is what I naturally would pick- these look greta for chemo patients too
I think the natural cola queasy drops sound the best!!
cupcake_blogger at yahoo dot come
Sour fruit!
I'd love to try the Ginger.
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
mint for my family
Natural Cola
I would pick sour raspberry queasy drops
I wish I would have thought of this what a great idea!You find some great things!
Sour fruit :)
csmastroianni@gmail.com
I had the sour fruit when I was pregnant and liked the sour lemon best
I subscribe
green apple :)
subscriber
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1277264539
technorati
valerie2350
Sour fruit sounds awesome.
Preggie Pop Drops Herbal
I would like either the mint or the natural cola.
Thanks for the giveaway.
kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com
Sour fruit sounds good! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
my favorite is the natural cola queasy drops flavor. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
Cinnamon
stephypie22@yahoo.com
i like mint!
I think the Preggie Pop Drops Sour Fruit sound like they would work well.
I follow you on twitter.
Sour fruit ones sound great.
ktgonyea at gmail.com
My favorite is the siamod serra laptop tote. Thanks for the cool contest!
melazy1[at]gmail[dot]com
I would choose the mint drops
shopannies@Yahoo.com
I blogged about the giveaway http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/03/giveaways-i-found-march-7.html
shopannies@Yahoo.com
twittered about the giveaway
http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/1292797986
shopannies@Yahoo.com
subscriber
shopannies@Yahoo.com
I like Natural Green Apple!
Im a subscriber.
I like the Queasy Drops Pomegranate
I am a subscriber.
Fav in Technorati (aitmama).
Follow you on twitter (aitmama).
Natural Green Apple sounds good!
Definitely Ginger, with Sour Fruit running a close second!
Hope I'm allowed to chime in!
I know that different people have different reactions to tastes, and that my preference would be for something tart -- the Sour Raspberry, the Green Apple, the Sour Fruit. That Ginger would work too!
Queasy Drops Motorboat Ginger!
banana drops, thanks
Sour Fruit. bbrrterrace(at)hotmail.com
Subscribed~ bbrrterrace(at)hotmail.com
think my fave would be the sour fruit or the cola flavor lezanac@yahoo.com
I could really use these with this pregnancy! I would love to try the Preggie Pops in Mint since I think mint is very soothing on the stomach as well. Thanks for the chance!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I faved on Technorati! (username:iloveyouhecried)
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I love the sour fruit :)
I THINK MY FAVORITE WOULD BE THE :
Queasy Pops Natural Cola!
ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM
Sour Fruit sounds good to me! Green apple might also be good. Thank you! lanemarinab(at)aol(dot)com
I SUBSCRIBE!
ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM
The Preggie Pop Drops Sour Fruit sound like they would be soothing. Thank you so much for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!
sour fruit
The Natural Green Apple Preggie Pop Drops sound good!
ms.lilyk@gmail.com
Post a Comment