• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Bash: Day Seven! CONTEST CLOSED

The Not-So-Blog

I really can't believe how fast time has flown since 2005 when she was born. I wonder how fast the next 4 years will go....and the 4 after that.....but no matter how old she gets, she will always be my Silly Monkey!

Photobucket

To read about Charlotte, visit MomDot!

The sponsor of the Seventh Day of the Birthday Bash is Silly Monkeez! Karen has donated this adorable printed shirt or onesie in your choice of color, size and year! Check out the whole selection of Monkeying Around T-Shirts and Gifts!

Want to open this gift? We are giving you DOUBLE your chances to win! Follow the entry guidelines here and then enter AGAIN at MomDot! We will combine the entries and pull one winner!

How to enter:
1. Visit Silly Monkeez and tell us which product is your favorite!

Additional entries:
1. No party is complete without the Happy Birthday Song! Post a video of you and/or your kids singing Happy Birthday to Lily and Charlotte! This gets you 5 additional entries on EACH BLOG for EVERY Birthday Bash contest this week!

2. Follow my blog.

3. Blog about the Birthday Bash and include the button in your sidebar!

4. Favorite me in Technorati!

5. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway!

Contest end at 11:59pmCST on January 17. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

133 comments:

Janet said...

My favorite is the Grandma of a Silly Little Monkey t-shirt.

gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com

Janet said...

1. Happy Birthday Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hSn6LbHdc

gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

2. Happy Birthday Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hSn6LbHdc

gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

3. Happy Birthday Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hSn6LbHdc

gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

4. Happy Birthday Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hSn6LbHdc

gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

5. Happy Birthday Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hSn6LbHdc

gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

Blogged it.

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/4-you-birthday-bash-giveaway-day-7.html

Lori said...

i love the monkey b-day shirts, my daughter's birthday os coming up...she would love it!

collyn23 said...

i love the birthday shirt that says its this silly little monkeys birthday i so need this for my baby in march

jamaise said...

I like the Mom of a Silly Monkey Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirt - because I have a very silly momkey :))

Angie said...

I like the blue "Grease Monkey" Notecards!
Very cute!
baileybobby6@hotmail(dot)com

Christina G. said...

My favorite is the Code Monkey Baseball Jersey. Thanks for the giveaway!

Christina G. said...

I blogged: http://wutgivs.blogspot.com/2009/01/not-so-blog-birthday-bash-day-7.html

Unknown said...

Cute stuff! I love the "Princess" Dog T-Shirt! Would be adorable on my spoiled pooch!!!!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Positively Peaches said...

The little monkey face on their products is so cute. I really like the I am a mischievious monkey and the initial and phrases tee.

annies home said...

I love the Eco-Friendly Monkey Tote Bag not only because it is good for the earth but because it has a super cute monkey on it

shopannies@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Twitter follower and I tweeted - http://twitter.com/sito50/status/1112494062

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the daffodil yellow (4T) Tee....I could just see my little one wearing it as she monkey's around!!!!! Too Cute!!!

-barbarabaker

Anonymous said...

silly little monkey t is my fav!

autumn398 (at) yahoo.com

kdkdkd said...

I like all the reusable totes but the Monkey Book Tote Bag is my favorite

windycindy said...

Hi, Happy 4th Birthday! I like their Organic Recycle Monkey Tee!
Please enter me in your delightful drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I love their products! My fave is the pink maternity shirt. Thanks for the chance!

jenbutterfly12@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Beverly
I love the one that says, "I'm a Sweet Little Monkey." Such neat designs!
Thanks for the giveaway.

wofat1@lycos.com

cpullum said...

I love the yellow bag Like to be Spanked Messenger Bag!!!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

furygirl3132 said...

I love the "I Am A Silly Little Monkey" Pink Infant Bodysuit. Thanks so much for such a great giveaway!

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

furygirl3132 said...

I am also subscribed to your newsletter, thanks again!

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

Anonymous said...

I love the Big Dude, Little Dude and littlest Dude shirts .. The guys would look so cute in them!!

But I would love a 2nd birthday shirt 2009 for my little guy . He had one for his first birthday so this would be great to follow up with on his second.
typhi599@aol.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Wild Monkey Love Hooded Sweatshirt.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

the Naughty MOnkey tees--especially for my toddler--are definitely the cutest (and totally relevant to my naughty little monkey!)

belligator AT yahoo DoT Com

bison61 said...

I like the I am a Mischievous Little Monkey Tee

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Monkey Groceries Tote Bag. Thanks.
Heidi
sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am following you on Twitter.

Username: wastebasket

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I have you favved on my Technorati!

Username: wastebasket

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

icefairy said...

My favorite is the Eco-Friendly Monkey Organic Cotton Tee. Thanks for the giveaway!

wgbc1446 said...

I like the hungry chihuahua small pet bowl. Thanks for the contest! wgbc1446@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like the silly little monkey shirt. Thanks for the chance to win.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

The Monkey groceries Tote Bag would come in super handy and it is cute. Love your blog!
teraustin@mindspring.com

Carla said...

I love the mom of a silly monkey shirt

dominican757 at gmail dot com

Carla said...

I have tweeted this giveaway

http://twitter.com/dominican757/status/1125335470

Anonymous said...

I like the silly little monkey shirt. Thanks!
Stampnsark@aol.com

37 Questions said...

I love the recycle monkey tote, very cute. Thanks for a super giveaway!
jjdragonfly [at] gmail [dot] com

Candie L said...

I like the Mischevious Monkey tshirts. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love the Silly Little Monkey Birthday tshirt! My son's nickname is monkey and he will be 1 in a few months so this gives me a great idea!
selfrobau@hotmail.com

Leah said...

The Monkey Since 2007 Infant/Toddler T-Shirt in Baby Blue is soooo cute!

Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

You’ll love that I faved you on technorati….user name: leahita.

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

I am following you on TWITTER….username: leahita!!! : )))

Thanks again for the give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

memetu said...

I simply like the Recycle Monkey Organic Cotton Tee size Large for me.

cdrury said...

cdrury@gmail.com
Sweet Little Monkey Infant Bodysuit is so cute for my grandson

 
Photobucket