• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tiny Prints: Valentine's Day Giveaway CONTEST CLOSED

She loves me? She loves me not?
Don't let there even be a doubt in their minds this Valentine's Day! Let them know you love them with an adorable, unique card from Tiny Prints!
Tiny Prints is expanding their selection of Valentine's Day items this year to include Valentine's party invitations, cards suitable for both adults & kids, photo cards and a series of gift tags & stickers to help round-out the theme. Many of the cards are now also available printed on recycled paper as well!

Lily was looking through some of the cards with me and she selected this one to hand out to her friends at school:
How cute is that?!? Do you need invitations or cards this Valentine's Day? Tiny Prints has generously offered one lucky reader a $50 gift card!

How to enter:
1. Have a "Green" Valentine's Day this year! Visit Tiny Prints Valentine's Day card section and choose your favorite card that is printed on Recycled Paper! Make sure you "Save to Favorites" the card you like the best (this requires that you log in to Tiny Prints). You can NOT win if your card is not saved to your favorites!

Additional entries (leave each entry as a separate comment):
1. Blog about this giveaway!
2. Follow my blog.
3. Subscribe via email to my blog.
4. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway.
5. Favorite me in Technorati.

Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on January 23rd. Prizes not claimed within 72 hours will be forfeited. Contest open to US Residents only.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

65 comments:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I favorited the Great Catch kids card. It is so adorable and fits well with my husbands love of fishing!

nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

peg42 said...

What a wonderful giveaway. My favorite valentine card is Swinging Sweetheart, which I saved to my favorites.
Thanks so much for this giveaway.

Shelley K. said...

I love Tiny Prints. My fave is Monkey Love (and is saved to Faves.)

Thanks for another great giveaway :)

Brandi_B said...

I love tiny prints! I ordered my Christmas cards from them. My favorite Valentine's card was Cupcake Crush. They are all so cute!

Anonymous said...

just love your valentine;s day cards
i make my on card so i let some els win your card keep up the great work
have a blessed new year in 2009

Thao said...

I saved the Sweet Tweet to my faves under

member (dot) thao (at) gmail.com

Tina M. said...

My favorite is the Great Catch : Paradise. Thanks for entering me!

Tina M. said...

I blogged about the contest:

http://thecontestcrier.blogspot.com/2009/01/thenotsoblogcom-tiny-prints-giveaway.html

justicecw said...

I saved Dino Hearts to my favorites...my son would love them! thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Reptile Rapture cards. My sons are really into dinosaurs right now, and they’d love to hand these out at school. I registered on the site and saved the card in my favorites. Thanks for the great giveaway.

zanvia said...

I saved the kid's card Cupcake Crush to my favorites! So.darn.cute!

zavia(at)pie(dot)midco(dot)net

zanvia said...

I saved Cupcake Crush kid's Vday card to my favorites! So.darn.cute!!

zavia(at)pie(dot)midco(dot)net

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I also love Cupcake Crush and I saved it to my favorites!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

besosforpesos said...

I saved Monkey Love - monkeys and checklists? How can you go wrong?

Registered with email cheyli @ hotmail.com, not the one listed in my blogger profile.

carolpie said...

I think Lovable Lion is just adorable! Thank you to you and this great company!

Crystal F said...

My favorite is the Enchanted Princess design. www.tinyprints.com/products/Product

View_5671.htm

It is saved in my favorite on Tiny Prints.

thank you!

rosannepm said...

I faved Ladybug Love at their site in honor of my little granddaughter who loves them and has them seem to follow her everywhere.
rosans4@comcast.net

Sarah Z said...

I love the Ladybug Love Valentine card!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

angieplays said...

We love the Monkey Love cards. So cute for kids. Angie

angieplays4fun at gmail dot com

 
Photobucket