• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birthday Bash: Day Six! CONTEST CLOSED

The Not-So-Blog
The picture below is a very good reason why you should NEVER let Lily do your makeup. She likes glitter....and a lot of it! The more sparkly, the better. I mean, really, can you EVER have TOO MUCH glitter?!?

Photobucket
To read about Charlotte, visit MomDot!

My little princess loves everything girly: dresses, makeup, lip gloss, high heels and lotion! She loves it ALL! Lily would love this next giveaway from Petit! They have generously offered one lucky party-goer the Petit Amour Shampoo and Conditioner!

Petit offers lush, top quality products for babies, toddlers and tweens. The Petit range includes PETIT ENFANT for newborns and toddlers, PETIT AMOUR for girls and PETIT PRINCE for boys. The products are soap-free, pH neutral that are enriched with natural ingredients, nourishing vegetable oils and plant extracts - now, even the littlest members of your family can experience luxury, decadence and quality!

Want to open this gift? We are giving you DOUBLE your chances to win! Follow the entry guidelines here and then enter AGAIN at MomDot! We will combine the entries and pull one winner!

How to enter:
1. Visit Petit and tell us which product is your favorite!

Additional entries:
1. No party is complete without the Happy Birthday Song! Post a video of you and/or your kids singing Happy Birthday to Lily and Charlotte! This gets you 5 additional entries on EACH BLOG for EVERY Birthday Bash contest this week!

2. Follow my blog.

3. Blog about the Birthday Bash and include the button in your sidebar!

4. Favorite me in Technorati!

5. Follow me on Twitter (BridgetteLA) or tweet about this giveaway!

Contest end at 11:59pmCST on January 16. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited. Open to U.S. Residents only.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

165 comments:

Janet said...

Everthing a Petit is lovely. I think the Petit Enfant Mini Gift Set would make a nice
gift for a special lil' girl. Thank you. Have a great weekend.

gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

Janet said...

1. Happy Birthday Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hSn6LbHdc

gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

Janet said...

2. Happy Birthday Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hSn6LbHdc

gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

Janet said...

Blogged:

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/day-6-4-you-birthday-bash-giveaway.html

gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

judybrittle said...

I really like the Nourishing Conditioner - Petit Amour. Its out of stock so it must be good. Thank you!

Kat said...

the Petit Enfant gift set is what I would pick for my little princess

Abby said...

Petit Amour nourishing conditioner looks fabulous!

ajcmeyer AT go DOT com

Misty said...

beautiful shop.
i like the Shampoo / Body Wash (0 - 1 yr) - Petit Enfant
thanks
mommy2skie@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I think we'd like the Shampoo from the Petit Enfant line.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com

Anonymous said...

Party button is on my sidebar.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com

Rita M said...

The Petit Amour Gift Set is perfect for any little girl (girly girl or not!).

Anonymous said...

I would like to try the petit enfant glycerin soap. cardeb2@verizon.net

Unknown said...

I would love to try the Shampoo / Body Wash - Petit Prince. It's so cool they make stuff for boys!

Deborah Wellenstein said...

The Moisturizing Massage Gel would be wonderful for my little grandson. Thank you for this giveaway!

Anonymous said...

this looks great
Cologne - Petit Amour
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I liked the petit prince line. i am sure my grandson would like it.


barbaraeford@yahoo.com

EDRing said...

I would love to try the Petit Amour "Hadas" Body Spray / Deodorant.

Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com

VickieC said...

Cologne - Petit Amour for my grandaughter,thanks


vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

Jackie said...

I like the Nourishing Shampoo. I thought all shampoos contained soap...this one doesnt. The bottle is also pretty.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to try the Petit Prince Shampoo & Body Wash for my son.
Thanks. Charlotte
charlottewinters@cox.net

nanja said...

My favorite is Gift Set No.10 - Petit Enfant
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

Shelley K. said...

I LOVE the pic of the birthday girl with the frosting smeared on her face. Gotta LOVE a girl who already knows how ENJOY her cake!! LOL!!

Anyway, my fave item was teh Petit Enfant Gift Set. No. 15. This would make a great shower gift.

Thanks for a great review and giveaway.

tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

Anonymous said...

I like the Petit Amour products. I would like to try the non aerosol deodorants.

Yasmine said...

Orange Blossom Water (0 - 1 yr) - Petit Enfant OR Cologne (Sauvent Le Planete
I love scents for babies. i acutally got some baby perfume from brazil, its great, ive never seen it here before! But this Orange blossom sounds great!

Anonymous said...

I think Liz would like Petit Amour "Hadas" Eau De Toilette.
traymona[at]aol.com

Anonymous said...

I need Orange Blossom Water to help me escape from my insane life!

jamaise said...

Oh how posh. I guess if I were to be extravagant, I would choose the Petit Prince - Gift Set. My son would get a kick out of having his own things just like Daddy.

JeansandTs said...

Gift Set No. 15 - Petit Enfant

Gifts can be hard to buy, especially when you are looking for something that is practical as well as sassy and original. This beautifully packaged and designed gift set will easily be the envy of others. Gift set contains Talcum powder(100gms), Petit Enfant Cologne (60mls) and Baby Shampoo/Body Wash (240mls). Perfect for mum to take into hospital. Delightful gift that will be sure to impress.

Amy said...

Conditioner (Kids) - Petit Enfant- keeps their hair neat and tidy.

Terri said...

The Petit Prince Shampoo looks great! I would love to try it on my own little princes.
teraustin@mindspring.com

Positively Peaches said...

The Petit Enfant sounds great. The gift sets would be great and unique as a baby shower gift.

cpullum said...

Need a good conditioner so I go with Petit Amour nourishing conditioner!!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like the cologne with the wooden gift box

jason@allworldautomotive.com

Anonymous said...

Beverly
I like the Petit Enfant Shampoo. It is soap-free and it smells good too. It has coconut oil and citrus fruit extracts. Very nice safe products!
Thank you for the great giveaway.

wofat1@lycos.com

renee said...

I would like to try the Shampoo / Body Wash - Petit Prince.

pinkpanthers94@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Shampoo / Body Wash - Petit Prince.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Becky said...

My favorite product is the Cologne - Petit Prince. My grandsons would love this because then they would be just like dad.

Thanks!

bison61 said...

I'd like the Nourishing Cream for babies

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

shelley said...

I would realy like to try the Petit Amour for my grandaughter and the little gift set no.1 thanks for ltting me enter.

Anonymous said...

Petit Enfant Mini Gift Set look cool

weblynx at hotmail.com

Gabriel S-J. said...

I like the Petit Amour "Hadas" Gift Set.

Please, enter me, great prize!!! I would love to win this.

legab67156 (at) gmail (dot) com

Amber said...

The nourishing conditioner is my favorite :) Please enter me and thanks for the giveaway!

hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I love the Petit Amour cologne. These are really neat products!

mandjregan[at]gmail.com

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I've sent a request to follow you on Twitter (twitter name: mtejen)

mandjregan[at]gmail.com

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I've added you as a favorite on Technorati (JenniferR38)

mandjregan[at]gmail.com

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I've blogged about the birthday bash and added the button to my sidebar!
http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The "Hadas" Gift Set looks so nice. Thanks.
Heidi
sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

jennem said...

My favorite is the Petit Prince gift set.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Petit Amour (Eau De Toilette)is my favorite. My little girls would love it!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I have you favved on my Technorati!

Username: wastebasket

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Petit Amour "Hadas" Body Spray / Deodorant

monica_crss@yahoo.com

Tylerpants said...

I like the Petit Enfant soap, looks like it's very gentle on a baby's skin!

icefairy said...

My favorite is the Cologne with Bear Gift Set - Petit Enfant. Thanks for the giveaway!

Happi Shopr said...

Love Gift Set No. 1 - Petit Enfant. It would be perfect for my niece. trintiygsd at yahoo dot com

Veronica said...

I would love the body spray..petit armour. Thanks for a great giveaway :)

wendy wallach said...

I like the petit amor shampoo and conditioner..

madamerkf at aol dot com

chazvgo said...

For my boys I like the Shampoo / Body Wash - Petit Prince. Thanks :)

angieplays said...

We like the Nourishing Shampoo - Petit Amour. Thanks,

Angie

angieplays4fun at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the body spray..petit armour. Thanks for the chance to win.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

bboyle said...

My daughter is growing out her hair and really needs a good conditioner so the Petit Enfant conditioner looks good to me.

Anonymous said...

The Nourshing Shampoo-Petit Armour is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

souldolphindream said...

I would the petit amoour gift set for my bella

souldolphindream@aol.com

thanks

Peggy said...

I love the gift sets and my favorite is Petit Amour "Hadas" Gift Set, it has everything for a little girl to feel so good. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I really like the Nourishing Conditioner - Petit Amour. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

Reiza said...

It's currently out of stock, but I'd love to try the Petit Enfant Nourishing Cream.
offthespaceship at myway dot com

leah said...

My favorite is the Moisturizing Massage Gel..a great way to bond with baby!

Anonymous said...

I liked the Petit Amour Hadas fragrance.





clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I love the Cologne (Wooden Gift Box) - Petit Amour.
zestywonderland@gmail.com

 
Photobucket