• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Since we are in the middle of the Birthday Bash, I thought I would share a picture of Lily at her 2nd birthday! (I miss her curly hair!)




Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

29 comments:

Sandy said...

What a beauty! I love the curls! My youngest has a ton of curls, but still really short.

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty picture. I love her curls too.

Aubrey said...

The curls are so cute! My daughter had a lot when she was younger. Once we cut her hair, they never came back!
What a pretty little girl!

CalvaryGirl said...

What a beautiful picture!! My little one (now 7) had curls when she was that age too. I didn't do WW this week, got too busy!!

Wendy
My Blog: CalvaryGirl

Amy said...

She is gorgeous! My daughter, age 10 now, had TONS of curls when she was little but they have since disappeared :(

This is my first time doing Wordless Wednesday Day and Mr Linky's...hope I did everything right?

Anonymous said...

I have 2 boys and my youngest has beautiful curls, I had to cut his hair because everyone thought he was a girl!

sweetytots said...

she is so cute my Think Thin Thursday is up already... please do visit here

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

This is a beautiful picture. And she does have a head full of girls. I see a future heartbreaker.

Mommy Jes said...

cutie baby!!! i love curly hairs =) how come most of the WW prticipnts has a mr linky box>???

 
Photobucket