• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

This was in our paper last week in the Birth Announcement section. Um. Yeah. Hail to the new royal babies!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

24 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

That is hilarious! Can you believe that????

Found your blog through April Showers and LOVE IT! Will be back for more!

Anonymous said...

I will never begin to understand some people. Like the ones that named their son Adolf Hitler. I don't think they think (at all), lol.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

A friend from church told us about twin boys who she either grew up with or knew about in her hometown whose names were Orangello and Lemongello (orange-jello and lemon-jello). People are so strange!!

Positively Peaches said...

I am all for unique names, but I really think you need to think how the name you chose will affect your children when they get older. Maybe they thought it would be funny, but are choosing to call them by their middle names. Let's hope.

Sarah said...

"Of Folsom?" As in Folsom Prison Folsom? I'm so confused....But I'm laughing confused!

Anonymous said...

Well there go my idea's for any future children I won't be naming!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

WTH is wrong with people? Those kids are going to have to come up with some nicknames- YurMajesty, sheesh! LOL Happy WW!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Well, that makes my kids names look pretty boring.

Why didn't I come up with something as clever as YURMAJESTY??

Linda

michelle said...

Why didn't I think of that!?! We just want with Tyler and Carson, how boring :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! That is freaking hilarious. I can't imagine.

 
Photobucket