• Home
  • Giveaways
  • Reviews
  • Links
  • Awards
  • Contact

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Settle a debate for me, please. Is Minty (My Little Pony pictured above) a boy or girl pony?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

30 comments:

na said...

I think they are all girls...except for the big brother ponies.

Sarah said...

Yeah, well I'm no hope on this one. So far I have avoided the bane that is Little Ponies.

Courtney said...

Has to be a girl! Have you seen "A Very Minty Christmas"? Definitely a girls voice and personality! :)

Allison said...

Well with the pink hair I would say girl! My ponies were always girls. My Breyer horses were the boys LOL!

Shasta said...

A girl. I have a house full of boys but we have her "A Very Minty Christmas" movie and she has a girls voice!

Staci A said...

I have to vote girl too. My niece is obsessed with them, and says they are all girls.

Anonymous said...

Minty is a girl, as evidenced in her film My Little Pony - A Very Minty Christmas. All the ponies in the film were female, as I recall.

Unknown said...

He may in fact be a member of the thrid sex like they have in Thailand. He is really a boy, but considered a girl to all of society.

Anonymous said...

OMG I loved My Little Pony growing up! I would say a girl. No boy would wear or be that shade of green LOL.

 
Photobucket